Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reality is he's had 2 seasons and spent £200 million and Richarlison/Digne aside none of his signings have been a full success.

Gomes - inconsistent
Kean / Mina - overpriced based on what they have do so far here
Bernard - massive wages
Lossl???
Iwobi - waste of money
Delph - waste of money

I dont buy he's had it hard here when he's been given money clubs like Southampton and Burnley could only dream of yet we finished below them last season.

Like the manager that also has to fall at the DOF's door.
Gomes looked a worldie in his loan season so buying him was a no brainer, will come good with Allan/Doucoure. Think Mina was a good buy myself, would easily make our money back on him and is nowhere near the crock people make him out to be. Kean was seen as one of the most highly rated youngsters in the world when we bought him, hopefully kicks on this season. Saw sense in the Bernard signing, inconsistent and would make good profit when sold. Lossl brought in as back up on low wages no problem with that. Iwobi agreed hes been utterly garbage, hopefully can kick on with better players but can't see it myself. Delph again saw the sense been a disaster but the upcoming season will be a good rotation option for me when not playing with Tom Davies or Gylfi every game.

After some of the supposedly good transfer windows followed by terrible season we've had recently, I swore I'd never get too excited or optimistic going into a season again. But I am getting excited.

We still need a CB,striker & back up keeper...

A striker to push DCL is important we still lack goals...

A back up keeper to push Pickford...

Evening Standard reports Doucoure deal has faltered (although personal agreement with player)
Watford playing very Hard Ball

They hate us don't they lol lol lol

But think this will come off, he has said he wants to move to us, turned down plenty of offers. I wonder if its stalled as they wanted to get Gordon in on loan as part of the deal, I did wonder if that would be announced after him signing the new contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back