Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still need a gk, rb and cf but definitely moving in the right direction.

I will be very pleased if we manage to clear out 5 or 6 of the turds before the window closes.

Don’t see us touching striker this window. Got 3.

In honesty it's the last position that needs resolving. Even if you don't fancy the two lads up top now, you have Kean waiting in the wings.

Tsun has 12 months left next year, so will lielly go at that point. Playing with amuch better midfield will give us an idea if the two lads up top can be consistently in and around the 15+ bracket which is what we are looking for.

Not convinced with Calvert lewin and as much as I hope kean comes good, if he doesn't, we'll look toothless up top.
I'd prefer to see how our existing strikers perform with an actual Midfield behind them. They're all certainly capable of scoring. Not a priority for me after the spending we've potentially just done.

Would prefer a RB and/or RW first.

With Allan and Dacoure in, I wonder what that means for Andre Gomes and Gbamin? Surely Gomss is much better than Dacoure.

It looks like curtains for Davies, Delph and Sigurdsson.
They're different types of player: Dacoure has an engine on him and will be happy to close down, press and harass the opposite just as much as charging forward.

I think Gomes is technically a better player in terms of ball and vision, but all the above (the physical and movement side) haven't been strengths of his.

A mix of Allan, Doucouré and Gomes would offer lots of physicality, momentum, pressure, movement and technical play. If we have more movement up front too...

We still need a gk, rb and cf but definitely moving in the right direction.

I will be very pleased if we manage to clear out 5 or 6 of the turds before the window closes.
Pretty sure we’re not signing a CF. DCL is going nowhere. RB and GK maybe. DCL Scored quite a few for Carlo, non admittedly after the restart. But the whole team was pretty dismal from that point forward. He just didn’t get any service.

In honesty it's the last position that needs resolving. Even if you don't fancy the two lads up top now, you have Kean waiting in the wings.

Tsun has 12 months left next year, so will lielly go at that point. Playing with amuch better midfield will give us an idea if the two lads up top can be consistently in and around the 15+ bracket which is what we are looking for.
Exactly this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back