Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think we’ll bring in a winger in or around the deadline day . More than likely on loan . I’d say Lozano could be a option given that both Carlo and Brands knows him . Also with Frazer gone to Newcastle I wonder will stories come out again about our interest in Saint - Maxim .. Hard to know

Saint maximin is massively overrated. His end product is dreadful. He is similar to bolasie in that respect, poor crossing and runs it out the back line repeatedly but he is probably better with the tricks/footwotk Newcastle would want towards £30m for him having paid up to £20m for him. Positive is he is young so has potential.

Would be a massive waste of money. I have watched a fair bit of him as Newcastle are probably my second team as live up here now and all the in laws support them.

However, if they want iwobi as a swap for him, I'd have that.

I can’t help but think there may be things going on behind the scenes for Pickford. I cant see us spending money on a keeper with him still here and the latest mentions (Rulli, Sirigu, Cillessen) are all number 1 types who are not likely to come here to be a reserve.

Dare we hope that Chelski are going to pay us 50m for “England’s #1”? Would go a long way toward funding the window...

From Sky regarding Zaha:

Carlo Ancelotti remains a huge admirer of Boga, but after a busy week of recruitment, knows he will have to offload as many as three squad players before Everton can make a bid.
Sky eh

He's got til 5th October to offload any he doesnt want.
Its not like their agents wont have been told to find a club for them.

I can’t help but think there may be things going on behind the scenes for Pickford. I cant see us spending money on a keeper with him still here and the latest mentions (Rulli, Sirigu, Cillessen) are all number 1 types who are not likely to come here to be a reserve.

Dare we hope that Chelski are going to pay us 50m for “England’s #1”? Would go a long way toward funding the window...
He is not going to Chelsea. They will sign a young keeper this week.

If we buy a new keeper Pickford is most likely going to be the reserve.
oh and noone would pay 50m for slippyhands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back