Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was definitely something like that. Seemed a bit sinister in that there was an agenda against Bale. With Rodrigues there appears to have been a lot more negotiating and he’s certainly travelled to England - hopefully complete the formalities. With a lot of deals the players go back to their former club for whatever reason before the deal is completed.

Agreed I do t think his relationship is as sour as bales is and we are paying a fee... I don’t think it will fall over I was just commenting as someone mentionable bale

Still think we’ll bring in a winger in or around the deadline day . More than likely on loan . I’d say Lozano could be a option given that both Carlo and Brands knows him . Also with Frazer gone to Newcastle I wonder will stories come out again about our interest in Saint - Maxim .. Hard to know

Still think we’ll bring in a winger in or around the deadline day . More than likely on loan . I’d say Lozano could be a option given that both Carlo and Brands knows him . Also with Frazer gone to Newcastle I wonder will stories come out again about our interest in Saint - Maxim .. Hard to know
Keith Azul is a prophet and should be a tier 1 source.

At the end of the season I thought Lozano was nailed on to come here but he's back in favour with Gattuso now so unlikely he'll be going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back