Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 midfield target identified and acquired. Brilliant stuff from the new look Everton.
I can understand why Holjberg was so desperate to go to Spurs now.
Having enjoyed a humiliating 0-9 home bashing last season, he is desperate to experience the same from day one of the coming season too. Bless him.

you have 25 posts. 22 are about or related to DCL being crap. 2 appear to be defending Sigurdsson and 1 lamenting the loss of Lookman. Just found it odd

please write 20 posts about Joao Virginia just to mix it up a bit

Personally I’d like a strong back up for Pickford and a new or loan RB at an absolute minimum but right now I’m more concerned about when we will be selling more players
[/QUOTE
At the end of the day we all want the same so I won't mention you know who in this thread but agreed on a right back Coleman been a good servant but time has caught up with him so an upgrade there also agree on competition for Pickford he's a bit to arrogant at times wideman with a bit of pace would be nice still feel we just lack that bit of pace and sorry can't help you as regards Joao Virginia can't say I know a lot about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back