Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour about Zaha is probably BS. He was awful last year but I don’t think I could turn down a chance to get Tosun and Bolasie off the books.

So you don't want a better striker who could possibly get us into a top 6 spot then I do but if your happy to accept mid table mediocrity with your 15th ranked striker I despair.
I've never once said that so save your despair. But to bring in a better striker than DCL now would cost north of 40m that we don't have. Other positions still need sorting before we upgrade DCL which hopefully we'll do next year unless he improves further

Imagine if there was any truth to all of this like.

Going on rumours now, arias at right back, maxi gomes up front, tomali on loan as cover , zaha out wide with two massive earners off the books in exchange

That would be some business this window. One of the best window for any club to ever have without signing some megastar .

Ahh well, let's just hope we have one or two more come in. Quite satisfied now with selling the coward and enjoying our new midfield.

Four goals and three assists in 38 games last season. Nothing special.

He had Benteke and, at one point, Tosun to aim at, like.

I'd trust him to be better in those stats playing with Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin, James and Doucoure.

Season before he got 10/11 goals IIRC.

Going on rumours now, arias at right back, maxi gomes up front, tomali on loan as cover , zaha out wide with two massive earners off the books in exchange

That would be some business this window. One of the best window for any club to ever have without signing some megastar .

Ahh well, let's just hope we have one or two more come in. Quite satisfied now with selling the coward and enjoying our new midfield.
Can’t you ask your source again

Hamez is a megastar.

Clearly he's not the young lad who took the golden boot in 2014, but his name rings out all over the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back