Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
That paper were telling us Ancelotti would have to look at the free transfer and loan market as little as 4 weeks ago mate.

I think the myth that they are usually spot on has been completely blown out of the window and anything they say in future shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Says it all when you have to depend on other sources for information on your own club than your local paper.

it’s an utter farce of a paper I’ve not Bought it for utter years

That article in the echo sounds like they are trying to justify the article they wrote a few months back saying we had no money. Saying clauses in contracts for outgoings have been triggered and we haven’t actually spent that much. I think the reporting beforehand and during this window proves the echo are at the back of the queue when it comes to Everton now and I’m not surprised, given some of the dribble some of their very youthful employees speak on the podcasts.

Im made up they have been caught out.

They know nothing about our transfer plans.

Surely Chelsea would want us to be playing Tomori regularly for the loan to work out for them?
Which means squeezing out one of our regular guys. If he's just on loan with no option to buy I don't think that works for us.
If there's option to buy though I'm all in.
Regarding the winger position - it's Benrahma for me!
At £20m not too expensive and he's a young, explosive and exciting option.
I think Carlo will buy ready to go rather than potential.
With a short time frame due to
His age
Moshiris impatience
Relaxation of financial constraints
Ready to go will be the best option

That paper were telling us Ancelotti would have to look at the free transfer and loan market as little as 4 weeks ago mate.

I think the myth that they are usually spot on has been completely blown out of the window and anything they say in future shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Says it all when you have to depend on other sources for information on your own club than your local paper.

Did anybody really think that? I automatically discount any transfer speculation in the "Daily Mirror" for one thing.

Tomori fits the bill. With Holgate injured we have one right sided centreback in Keane. Tomori has prem experience and is quick. He’ll fancy his chances of being on the bench almost every game here whereas he won’t even make the Chelsea squad if Silva Rudiger Christensen Zouma Azpilicueta are all fit. Then there’s Sarr and Miazga on loan too.

I bet you said the same thing about Rodriguez as well. Dont be so sure! Not saying its definitely gonna happen but not gonna say its not happening either. If they like a few of our players and we show them some coin on top of them its not out the question
Actually? No

Matty has been one of the few to remain positive throughout

Wish people would stop asking for a right-winger. Why not just play a formation that doesn't need them? We have zero decent wingers and people want us to play a formation that requires 3-4 in the squad... baffling.

Wish people would stop asking for a right-winger. Why not just play a formation that doesn't need them? We have zero decent wingers and people want us to play a formation that requires 3-4 in the squad... baffling.

We have no decent right back though, so we can't play narrow.

To be honest I think Ancelotti will be tempted to play Rodriguez over on the right. He did so for Madrid on occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back