Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess we have spent what money was available and the next players in will be loans or funds generated from outgoings.
I expect 2 more ins 1 loan and one more signing late in the window.

If we can sell a couple of players then I’d expect at least one signing. Tomori on loan looks a goer and is sensible if Holgate’s injury is serious.

Reactions: JLW

Gattuso has been bigging Lozano up a lot lately.
Well if they are looking to sell he is hardly going to say he is crap.
A poster on here yesterday said that Napoli have to sell one of their non EU players to stay with regulations,
With the Koubailly move to City in trouble because city will not talk directly to Napoli over the Jorghino affair maybe Lozano is for sale.
Italian clubs are in a bad way financially

Is Bolasie a better PL RW than Kenny is a PL RB?

Otherwise I'm a bit baffled how you're comparing them.
Surely you're the one who compared them in the first place, i'm just answering you.

It's a difficult question to answer because neither of them have played in the PL recently. From what i've seen of them there'd be very little difference. Walcott is undoubtedly a better right winger than Kenny is right back though. That would be 2, which you evidently think would be sufficient cover in one position, I have no idea why you think it wouldn't be in another. Personally I would like a new right back, I just don't really understand the argument that getting a new right winger would somehow be dead complicated and require 17 new signings.

Surely you're the one who compared them in the first place, i'm just answering you.

It's a difficult question to answer because neither of them have played in the PL recently. From what i've seen of them there'd be very little difference. Walcott is undoubtedly a better right winger than Kenny is right back though. That would be 2, which you evidently think would be sufficient cover in one position, I have no idea why you think it wouldn't be in another. Personally I would like a new right back, I just don't really understand the argument that getting a new right winger would somehow be dead complicated and require 17 new signings.

Because I don't think we have a lot of money left and I've seen people asking only for a right-winger to come in when it's obvious a new right-back transforms the team without the need for a new right-winger.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200909-094859_Twitter.webp
    Screenshot_20200909-094859_Twitter.webp
    57.5 KB · Views: 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back