Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I don't think we have a lot of money left and I've seen people asking only for a right-winger to come in when it's obvious a new right-back transforms the team without the need for a new right-winger.
And that's fine, but it doesn't change the fact it would only mean bringing in one winger not 4 or 5. Wanting a winger isn't crazy; whether we can afford it I have no idea, but then i have no idea if we can afford to bring in a right back either.

i still think we'll spend. Let's be fair, a week ago the Red Echo were claiming we were penniless and only looking for loans. Had to sell first to buy, told us there was no way on earth we could sign Rodriguez and they were certain we were never interested in Carlo. Guess work journalism at it's finest. I bet they couldn't wait to publish a story announcing our spending is done.

If the reported fees are correct and we've only spent 52million on Allan, Rodriguez and Doucoure then that's a figure we should be able to recoup through fringe player sales.
Davies and Kenny are £10-15million each when you look at what other premierleague players of similar standards are going for.
Delph, Bolaise, Besic would all fetch a couple of million each you'd hope and if we could ship out either Iwobi or Bernard should even things up. There's Tosun and Walcott too.

Tomiri on loan makes sense and if we can get a RB on loan too. Then i can see us making one more buy before the window closes. If (and it's a massive if) it's Lozano or Zaha as being rumoured i can see Gordon going out on a season long loan.

i still think we'll spend. Let's be fair, a week ago the Red Echo were claiming we were penniless and only looking for loans. Had to sell first to buy, told us there was no way on earth we could sign Rodriguez and they were certain we were never interested in Carlo. Guess work journalism at it's finest. I bet they couldn't wait to publish a story announcing our spending is done.

If the reported fees are correct and we've only spent 52million on Allan, Rodriguez and Doucoure then that's a figure we should be able to recoup through fringe player sales.
Davies and Kenny are £10-15million each when you look at what other premierleague players of similar standards are going for.
Delph, Bolaise, Besic would all fetch a couple of million each you'd hope and if we could ship out either Iwobi or Bernard should even things up. There's Tosun and Walcott too.

Tomiri on loan makes sense and if we can get a RB on loan too. Then i can see us making one more buy before the window closes. If (and it's a massive if) it's Lozano or Zaha as being rumoured i can see Gordon going out on a season long loan.
Surely if we sign Tomori this negates the need to recruit a RB as well ?
Loaning the impressive Gordon out at this stage especially to recruit the step-over king would be a major misstep for me as well as a massive disappointment.

Big Philly K getting dogs abuse on his tweet - I dont agree with that tbh but he seriously needs to get a better source for his info.

Blokes been throwing haymakers in the wind all summer.

You'd think he'd stop making wild sweeping speculative predictions after being proved so wrong.

Whatever happened to journalists reporting news rather than guessing the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back