Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did actually. We do lack that type of player who can beat a man one on one and that can play off the left or right in a front three. Like Danny Mills said I can‘t see anyone willing to pay what Palace want.
Have Palace put a figure on the market price
if that Brentford lad (cant spell his name )comes he will not be happy to sit on the bench as a Zaha replacement.
I would say Palace want his replacement in so they do not get screwed on the price having sold Zaha for 25-30m
no one is paying last years price for Zaha

They are we are not paying Gareth Bale €500,000 a week bad. And I most certainly do not claim to be an expert in the club’s finances, just seeing what’s been in the media previously coming from our own DoF that we need to sell a few players to reduce the wage bill. Perhaps the choice of words could have been better but the point is still valid; we would not pay Bales Wages or even half thereof.
If Carlo wanted Bale I think a deal could be done
Might be cash off the books but after Usmanov getting Carlo he is not going to stop him signing who he wants
However Carlo does not want Bale so the point is moot.
We will I am convinced sign 2-3 more players for the first team squad either on loan or outright but probably a mixture

If Carlo wanted Bale I think a deal could be done
Might be cash off the books but after Usmanov getting Carlo he is not going to stop him signing who he wants
However Carlo does not want Bale so the point is moot.
We will I am convinced sign 2-3 more players for the first team squad either on loan or outright but probably a mixture
I reckon we will add a couple too.

I've seen a few sides are interested in Hudson Odoi. I'd be very keen on him.
I think he's an exceptional player Odio, some talk about him in the same breath as Sancho. I'd take him if I had a choice. I like Tomori too. Ideally igning one loaning the other would have me happy too.

Mina and Keane are both good too, and played well together on Sunday. 8 weeks is over quicker than you think and Brainthwaite/Gibson look ok to me too
Odoi was my stand out player from the U17 WC. He came into his own after Sancho returned to Dortmund, but he was the pick of the players for me even though Foden and Brewster got most of the headlines. He tore Spain to pieces in the final.
I really like Hudson-Odoi, but he needs games. He is direct and clinical which is a top combination. It would be a bit like when we got Lukaku here.

Tomori is a very fine defender too, so it's a close one. Both would be great in one form or other. I think with CHO if he goes to a Byern/Leipzig/Juventus he's a top player in 2 years.

Hudson-Odoi looked like a wunderkind when he came through.

I know they turned down Bayern snd he got a new deal off the back of that. Has he done anything since?

Catcher, is he 'clinical' didnt think he had a good goalscoring record and plays on the left doesnt he and is right footed?

Hes had 3 caps but not sure if hes hit his ceiling but doesnt seem to have progressed?

I like Tomori as its rare to find a centre back with his abilities, especially the speed.

Not that I think we would sign Bale, but after landing Carlo and James, nobody with an Everton connection or otherwise, could dismiss the possibility. At least that's progress of a sort.
I wouldn’t dismiss the possibility he might consider joining us but it won’t happen for various reasons as have been alluded to.

Some London Journos reporting that Spurs are genuinely trying to get him on loan. Might leave the field clear for us to go after Bailey?

is Josh King this windows Troy Deeney
We have signed players of the calibre of Colombian International James Rodriguez,Brazilian Lynch pin Allan ,French International Doucoure
We are not signing Josh I can play anywhere King

Not yet. It’s difficult if France do not change their manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back