Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unreal if he goes to one of those clubs, his level is so much higher! He would be a great option for us to have on the bench to rest Allan!

He'd be an excellent signing for either of those clubs. Presumably PSG want a decent fee and Gana would be on £5M a year wages? Not cheap for a 30 year old turning 31 next week. Be interesting to see if they think it's worth it.

I think we have moved on, where would he play? Allan is in his position now and to be honest I think after 1 game Allan looks like he offers more. Gana was good for us at the time but expectations are higher now so I dont think he would be a first team player.

Personally think we'll see a CB and RB/RWB on loan before the window SLAMS shut. If we have two or three outgoings I think we'll sign a winger. Just hope it's someone like Bailey and not Zaha.

I think we have moved on, where would he play? Allan is in his position now and to be honest I think after 1 game Allan looks like he offers more. Gana was good for us at the time but expectations are higher now so I dont think he would be a first team player.
I don’t think we’re in a position to make a move for any more midfielders til we shift a few. Would have him back as a squad player no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back