Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loan for Kean with an obligation to buy for £22-25 million next summer would make sense for all parties.

We can get in a replacement this summer and make a profit on him FFP wise next when foreign clubs hopefully have a bit more dough should the pandemic be over.
We paid that and he had a year left, why should we sell him for the same price. I’d tell them to do one. Juve acting like they’re skint

We paid that and he had a year left, why should we sell him for the same price. I’d tell them to do one. Juve acting like they’re skint

Problem is though he has flopped here so I imagine money wise we'll not claw back what we paid but alteast FFP wise he'll be 2 years into his deal so that sort of fee would post us a small profit on the books.

Think we could really use a ball player next to our big cloggers Yerry and Keane. Gives our defence more options.

They may be big but their distribution has been good in recent times. Mina looks incredibly comfortable stepping out with the ball into the midfield, and Keane's ball progression from deep has always been very accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back