Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know what you mean but I've definitely thought that before. If we win the next 4/5 games and get something in the derby I'll be all aboard the hype train don't get me wrong, but it just seems a bit early to have decided we're back and Spurs (in this instance) are finished. Last year there were people who were adamant we should win all of our first 5/6 games and wanted Silva sacking immediately when we didn't. The same people were then saying 6 months later that the squad was an abomination and we were lucky Ancelotti had come because any other manager would have taken us down. There's very little room for balanced opinions in some people's minds.
If you are looking for balanced opinions GOT is not the place to be

I know who Bailey is but I know nothing about him. Anyone want to give a synopsis of his "he's baller" and "he's crap"?

He and Cengiz Under are rapid right wingers who cut in on their left and make things happen, bit like Robben.

Under = Loads of injuries so not really come to the fore.

Bailey = Played in different positions to accomodate Havertz and others.

@Barnfred 55 loves Under, i prefer Bailey.

He and Cengiz Under are rapid right wingers who cut in on their left and make things happen, bit like Robben.

Under = Loads of injuries so not really come to the fore.

Bailey = Played in different positions to accomodate Havertz and others.

@Barnfred 55 loves Under, i prefer Bailey.
Bailey is a good option. He fulfills the left footed right sided rapid player I'm looking for plus he can play down the middle. I just think Under has the bigger upside and will become a worldie

When they say loan with an obligation to buy does that mean he comes on loan and then no matter how he performs they have to buy him for a price that has been agreed before the loan commences? Seems a weird system if so.
Leicester spent over 100 m on a new training ground
Their owners King Power have literally been screwed as big as you can by the pandemic
Guess where most of their money comes from ??
Airport duty free shops
They are knackered financially and are putting any possible purchases off till next year
They sold Chillwell bought a replacement and made 25 m

Loan for Kean with an obligation to buy for £22-25 million next summer would make sense for all parties.

We can get in a replacement this summer and make a profit on him FFP wise next when foreign clubs hopefully have a bit more dough should the pandemic be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back