Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I’m sure the fact that he’d pocket £8m as his % of the fee, probably double his wages and join one of the biggest sporting franchises in the world will have nothing to do with it.

We will look after him wage wise, so take the money out of the equation. Then you lost me at “franchise”

If they’re playing Champions League next season and we’re still dicking around in 8th to 10th then we would be vulnerable to losing him.

The way I see it is Man United are panicked after realising they’re not as good as they thought they were after a strong finish to last season and all of their forwards are pace merchants with nobody up their bullying defenders.
They probably enquires about Dom and we told them to jog on by slapping a massive price on him, the end.
Dom will be buzzing that United are interested but he’s a smart lad! He knows he starts every league game for us this season unless he plays very very badly (remember after the restart he didn’t score a single goal but still got to start every game until the final match). As a smart lad who’s now got a very creative midfield behind him and knowing he’ll start every game in a season which has euros at the end of it he’ll have his eye on pushing for that England squad and he’s got a lot more chance going that with us, Carlo, Dunc and James and Richy setting him up!

The way I see it is Man United are panicked after realising they’re not as good as they thought they were after a strong finish to last season and all of their forwards are pace merchants with nobody up their bullying defenders.
They probably enquires about Dom and we told them to jog on by slapping a massive price on him, the end.
Dom will be buzzing that United are interested but he’s a smart lad! He knows he starts every league game for us this season unless he plays very very badly (remember after the restart he didn’t score a single goal but still got to start every game until the final match). As a smart lad who’s now got a very creative midfield behind him and knowing he’ll start every game in a season which has euros at the end of it he’ll have his eye on pushing for that England squad and he’s got a lot more chance going that with us, Carlo, Dunc and James and Richy setting him up!

No point to move everything is in place at Everton and he is getting a call up next month.

Richarlison can, but doesn't do it successfully enough for me.
I think he has it in his locker but doesn't attempt it often enough.

When he first came here he did. I remember his first 3/4 pre season games and the next few league games, he'd do it 2 or 3 times a games and invariably got a shot away or was fouled. Then he just seemed to stop doing it.

Now he's more of a give and go player when he plays out wide, but I'd love to see him mix it up a bit more as he has the ability to glide past players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back