Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would he know who were after?

Dias is a tank, they call him "The boss" in Benfica. He can also pass really well as well.

Not the quickest though and right sided so we would play deep with him Mina or Keane.

Hes very highly rated, was in team of the tournament and player of the final in the 2019 nations league.

What relevance is the Release clause? The post says they need to sell. My guess would be £25-30mil.

Not a clue. I know he used to regularly be in the private boxes for home games (was one of my bosses) but I wouldn't know if hes connected or not. Was a fairly short conversation about how well we've started the season and that we still need to improve the squad and he said he think we're still in the market and we're after Diaz.

He's not highly rated, he's not a good age and £100k pw is still serious money.

He'd be coming here as back up keeper. Let him sit in the changing rooms next season
Romero has barely put a foot wrong for United since he joined on a free transfer from Sampdoria in 2015. The Argentinian has kept 39 clean sheets in 61 appearances, which gives him the best shutout percentage (64 per cent) of any goalkeeper who has made more than five appearances for the club.

80+ caps for Argentina.

I think he's fairly highly rated.

I think I'm just happy to get anyone in.
Mate

You me and practically everyone else on here spend half our time cryarsing about the number of charlatans on high wages and long contracts and you come out with a statement like that.

I'd take him on loan or a max 2 year contract on maybe 60kpw and that's generous

Mate

You me and practically everyone else on here spend half our time cryarsing about the number of charlatans on high wages and long contracts and you come out with a statement like that.

I'd take him on loan or a max 2 year contract on maybe 60kpw and that's generous

Again, I haven't seen much of him, but when we were first linked I did plenty of research and he's a very decent Keeper and is perfect for what we need, from what I can see.

If we can get him for cheaper than 10m and less than 100k, great, if not, I would still be ok with it.

I get that we have wasted a lot of money, but that doesn't mean every player we sign will be a waster.

Makes sense for all parties, clearly we are hoping a bit of competition will improve Pickford, rather than outright replacing him. And Romero stays settled in the NW, Man U aren't paying big wages for a 3rd choice.

How would he know who were after?

Dias is a tank, they call him "The boss" in Benfica. He can also pass really well as well.

Not the quickest though and right sided so we would play deep with him Mina or Keane.

Hes very highly rated, was in team of the tournament and player of the final in the 2019 nations league.

What relevance is the Release clause? The post says they need to sell. My guess would be £25-30mil.
Well that's a very aggressive way of phasing it fella. The relevance of the release clause is that, if it is set that high, they obviously regard him as a major asset. Therefore, even if they are in financial trouble and they want to sell him and sell relatively cheaply, he will probably still cost a fair wedge. Given the fact that I doubt we have huge amounts to spend and ideally need to strengthen elsewhere too, even if we offload some of the dross, I would be surprised to see us spending over £30 million on a CB - which is the lowest I think we might be able to get him for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back