Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Fulham, Burnley, ShefU will be starting to panic into thinking they have a Delph/Iwobi/Besic/Walcott/Tosun....etc.... shaped hole in their EPL survival plan.

Speaking of classic British sitcoms...might as well put this here...

CE2D9063-DD7F-4D7C-BA61-3B7A5CC0768D.webp

I think we need to avoid repeating the myth in here that we have already spent big. £42mil seems to be the consensus for Allan & doucoure, with James anywhere from free to paying out his contract to the tune of maybe £12mil.

That's just one player for Chelsea, city, even Liverpool spending £43mil on Jota when they apparently are skint.

I don't think we have spent particularly big this window or have a problem with cash, it's more sensible wage management. We have already replaced the wages saved with schneiderlin, baines and others that have left so need to avoid the temptation of increasing the bill further before we find a way to remove Sandro, bolasie, besic, one of Delph/Davies etc. from the payroll.

Despite cynicism on here I think we will see Sandro, besic and probably bolasie leave before end of window one way or another as they have absolutely no future and won't be named so they and we will find a way.

Davies to Southampton is more likely now their primary target has gone to Ajax. Plus he’s saleable for reasonable money, say £10m+ which is more than Delph or Walcott would fetch

Big chance for us to make a push for Europe if we get a couple more across the line. The season will be packed and once CL and EL come round I can see contenders struggling with the amount of games on top of what has already been a short pre season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back