Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to offload Delph, Bolasie, Walcott, Sandro & Besic off the wages.

Realistically I can only see a centre back coming in and a potential RB if Kenny is sold.
I feel we can cope with Richarlison, Bernard, Rodriguez, Iwobi and Gordon as wingers for this season.

If FFP wasn’t an issue, I would buy young CB with potential, RB, RW.

We need to offload Delph, Bolasie, Walcott, Sandro & Besic off the wages.

Realistically I can only see a centre back coming in and a potential RB if Kenny is sold.
I feel we can cope with Richarlison, Bernard, Rodriguez, Iwobi and Gordon as wingers for this season.

If FFP wasn’t an issue, I would buy young CB with potential, RB, RW.
I can never understand how Davies escapes so many of these lists. He’s woeful.

I'd give up on the idea of desperately needing pace if we go and get Skriniar, like

Inter apparently wanting loan + obligation to buy for £40m.

That's a bargain (relatively) for a player of his quality.

Hes class. His positioning is so good and his acceleration over short distances is good too. He'd be our rock, like Vidic.

Surprised if champions league sides arent in for him at the rumoured fee...Conte doesnt want to play him in a 3 but in Ancelottis 4 he could take us to the next level.

Would be equally as exciting as any of our other signings this window if we were in for him.

Have we even been linked?

He is definitely woeful but Carlo has came out the other day saying he is still has place in the squad. If the rumours of Southampton being interested we should get rid.
I can never tell if these comments are genuine, or they know clubs are sniffing around and make strategic statements like this to maintain a value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back