Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy thought
The Napoli President De Laurentis was pimping Koubailly out to City last week ,complaining that City would not talk directly to Napoli over the Jorghinho affair
Napoli are obviously struggling for cash (as are a lot of European clubs ) so at 29 they may realise this is their last chance to cash in on Koubailly
A 30-40 m bid may test their resolve because they know nobody is going to pay the quoted 80 m now City have bought Dias
Get it done Farahd
You wanted Koubailly when you first came in and now with Ancellotti and Allan here this is your time to shine

Will never happen but if we got Koulibaly we would be right up there this season.

Tbh I really wanted a RB because Coleman was pretty crap last season but he's started quite well in these 3 games to be fair to him so maybe we'll just hang onto him for 1 more year.
It’s possible Coleman was caught between two stools last year because of how awful our midfield was. Shearer on MOTD highlighted how Allan and Doucoure allow Coleman to bomb on which is his natural game.

We still need a long term successor though as I’m not sure JJK is up to the same standard.

Really do not want Zouma. The guy has had 3 decent months with us. He was terrible at Stoke, he was awful when he first joined us. He was average last season for Chelsea and has started this one badly. He had a good period under Mourinho at Chelsea when he played holding mid but that was a long time ago.

He’s a talented player who is just very very inconsistent and makes lots of errors. He’s not worth that sort of money in my view.

I can’t see it happening but a world class CB would make a massive difference.

Be interesting if Moshiri steps in and gets us one more top quality signing.

I imagine Brands will be more focused on outs and 1-2 cheap deals at this point.

But a Koulibaly/Zaha/Bailey/Milik signing coming in before the deadline would cap off a very good window and give us a lot more options.

Really do not want Zouma. The guy has had 3 decent months with us. He was terrible at Stoke, he was awful when he first joined us. He was average last season for Chelsea and has started this one badly. He had a good period under Mourinho at Chelsea when he played holding mid but that was a long time ago.

He’s a talented player who is just very very inconsistent and makes lots of errors. He’s not worth that sort of money in my view.
I can’t honestly see us paying £36million for Zouma given the current market.

He is "fine". Problem is he is no better than what we already have.

...really impressed with the Everton Ladies keeper in the FA Cup Quarter Final against Chelsea. Pickford could do worst than watch the highlights of that game.
Sandy MacIver - done very well since signing Jan, and was here quite a while ago as a kid before leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back