Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impossible. We're stuck with Koeman and Silva's albatrosses until their contracts end.

Most of which are next June, should we not get rid of them in this window, which I think we will.

Some of these 31 players that Carlo has mentioned include the likes of Pennington and Baningime. They’re so insignificant that nobody would even notice should they stay or go.

Im really hoping that Carlo was just playing it cool with that comment. A few more quality players could see us really compete!

No-one more informed here than Carlo - but personal take he is overated and certainly was overvalued. Seems like Napoli have tried to play chicken here and have lost badly.

It looks that way doesnt it? Liverpool, City and United have all backed away.

How desperate Napoli are for cash, and how crazy Moshiri is right at the back end of the window could be interesting.

If he becomes available at sub £50m, who knows!

If Spurs get the CB of Milan I wonder would they consider selling Sánchez
Not getting much game time

It would be a smart move. The only issue would be that Levy is very hard to negotiate with. That being said, he let Eriksen go quite cheaply. If we had "Zouma money" available, this lad would be a great option.

Can’t see us spending a penny outside a loan fee.
I’ve no doubt the money is there
2 problems though
Are the players we want available ?
Are we allowed spend the money
I think UEFA and the PL will have to bite the bullet on restrictions because a lot of clubs all over Europe are in deep financial trouble
Barca can’t afford Memphis Depay and Real have not got a receptacle to urinate in
Juve looking for loans , swaps and options to buy
If the big boys are struggling how are the smaller clubs coping
Everton throwing 40m at Napoli and them spending 20 on a replacement and that club spending 10m and do on could save 4 or 5 clubs with one transfer

It looks that way doesnt it? Liverpool, City and United have all backed away.

How desperate Napoli are for cash, and how crazy Moshiri is right at the back end of the window could be interesting.

If he becomes available at sub £50m, who knows!

Yeah very much so - You would wonder how much those links we coming from the Italian side however rather than genuine links. Definate improvement on what we have but I don't think he is of the quality of the likes of Upemecamo, Van Dyjk & laporte etc.

I’ve no doubt the money is there
2 problems though
Are the players we want available ?
Are we allowed spend the money
I think UEFA and the PL will have to bite the bullet on restrictions because a lot of clubs all over Europe and in deep financial trouble
Barca can’t afford Memphis Depay and Real have not got a receptacle to urinate in
Jive looking for loans , swaps and options to buy
If the big boys are struggling how are the smaller clubs coping
Everton throwing 40m at Napoli and them spending 20 on a replacement and that club spending 10m and do on could save 4 or 5 clubs with one transfer

Money might be there but I don’t think wages are.

Yeah very much so - You would wonder how much those links we coming from the Italian side however rather than genuine links. Definate improvement on what we have but I don't think he is of the quality of the likes of Upemecamo, Van Dyjk & laporte etc.
Koubailly is one of the top 5 CB in the world
Up there with Ramos , VVD etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back