Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
RW
CB (loan)
CF if Kean goes although I would prefer one anyway as Kean is a liability imo.

People might take what I say as negative but again we have an opportunity at our door many we’ve failed to seize over the time I’ve been old enough to understand.

I just don’t want to look come May and wonder what could have been because am for one sick and tired of doing that.

I know we’ve got to clear out some of these wasters we have on our books but there’s an opportunity to be had.

People might take what I say as negative but again we have an opportunity at our door many we’ve failed to seize over the time I’ve been old enough to understand.

I just don’t want to look come May and wonder what could have been because am for one sick and tired of doing that.

I know we’ve got to clear out some of these wasters we have on our books but there’s an opportunity to be had.

Last time we won a trophy I was crapping my pants in nursery - as you say we've wasted far too many opportunities over the years from bottling cup semi's/finals to not investing in the squad when we were 1-2 positions away from pushing on.

This season we have a good a chance as ever we should grab it with both hands. FFP being merged with next year also gives us that extra time to try get the dross off the wage books next summer if it cant be done this one.

Can only see a CB being brought in in all honesty. Would love a RB to come in and challenge Seamus this season, although he has been superb so far. Not keen on the talk of a RW. James is vital in that position. I get the talk of playing him centrally but I feel he would get targeted more there in this league. When he's out on the right, he gets a lot of freedom as opposition full backs are wary to get tight with the threat of Coleman overlapping.

This window has been good no denying it but it could be great and I hope Brands and Moshiri realise this
It’s already been a great window. We signed James Rodríguez. I mean seriously, we actually signed James effing Rodriguez.
And Allan. Who looks amazing so far.
And Doucore. Who looks v.decent so far.
And Nkounkou. Who looks an utter steal so far.
In fact “great” doesn’t even come close to doing it justice.
Is there still work to the on the squad (primarily outs)? Yes of course.
But we have done outstanding business thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back