Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure city are certs so far, played 2 games, one which they got utterly battered in.
Diaz, Laporte and Aguero will comfortably get them top 2. They haven’t gone from title contenders to champions league also rans overnight. They aren’t as consistent as they used to be, but on their day will beat most teams and when on form, can blow away top teams like they did to the RS at the etihad last season.

I wouldn't be assuming anything about city this year. If it goes wrong and they are out of the league as quickly as last year, I could seem them really really struggle
City must be unbelievably frustrating for there fans watched them against wolves and the first half they played some unbelievable football and 2.0 up but 2nd half wolves should have drawn the game .and there defending against Leicester was absolutely shocking

City must be unbelievably frustrating for there fans watched them against wolves and the first half they played some unbelievable football and 2.0 up but 2nd half wolves should have drawn the game .and there defending against Leicester was absolutely shocking
Next door neighbour whose a city ST has already given up the league. And he’s really the most optimistic fan!!!! He told me 2 years ago they’d win all their remaining games to stop the RS winning it. Back to Everton related, he was very complimentary about us. In particular Allan who he rates highly.

Diaz, Laporte and Aguero will comfortably get them top 2. They haven’t gone from title contenders to champions league also rans overnight. They aren’t as consistent as they used to be, but on their day will beat most teams and when on form, can blow away top teams like they did to the RS at the etihad last season.

Yeah, but not based on what we've seen so far this season, which is what i was replying to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back