Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diaz, Laporte and Aguero will comfortably get them top 2. They haven’t gone from title contenders to champions league also rans overnight. They aren’t as consistent as they used to be, but on their day will beat most teams and when on form, can blow away top teams like they did to the RS at the etihad last season.
Exactly this. Such an overreaction. Their biggest issue is at the back. Dias signing and Laporte healthy fixes that. They don’t seem to have replaced David Silva but they’ll be just fine once their strikers are fit and they stop having to play the likes of Stones and Garcia at the back.

Exactly, why can't we be happy with what we've got? It's the best it's been in years. We've bought well (very well). We've got one of the most decorated managers. It's good. It's great. It's magnifico. But. No. Now, people already sniffing for the next benchmark (buy this, sell that) before we've got the first i.e Europa. Calm down. Enjoy the ride. Enjoy this team, not the virtual one. Its Everton. It's always unexpected. And that's why I personally love them.
BTW, I already have great hopes for us this season as we are. Sure there's room for improvemen - better players available etc. But time gives the players that too, to better themselves. When not. Then act. Not knee jerking. That's what got us in this mess.
Good post mate. We do need a CB though. Job done then , within our constraints. Made up personally.
With many of the wasters out of contract at the end of this season , I would expect a serious spend occurring then , and we break the glass ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back