Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way I could be a DOF or manager. As literally everyday I would be going to the likes of Sandro, bolasie, and besic 'seriously you need to f@£k off now, why are you still here?'

Hello Ronald, how's Barca working out?

4928.jpg

Moise kean?

If Ancelotti doesn't trust him to start against Fleetwood then long term thats a big worry.

We have to play DCL tonight as we havent a striker who can come in and rotate

We dont have another wide player good enough to rest Richarlison etc.

Got to pad the squad out with quality otherwise it'll be another false dawn as we aint roided up like the RS and fail to ever pick up an injury or two.

If Ancelotti doesn't trust him to start against Fleetwood then long term thats a big worry.

We have to play DCL tonight as we havent a striker who can come in and rotate

We dont have another wide player good enough to rest Richarlison etc.

Got to pad the squad out with quality otherwise it'll be another false dawn as we aint roided up like the RS and fail to ever pick up an injury or two.
It’s catch 22 with Kean. If they think he needs to develop then he has to get game time here or go on loan. Otherwise it’s best for all concerned to sell and get someone else in to be back up striker and keep the pressure on DCL. Easier said than done at this stage though.

Good times! I miss the old days. Hoping Mr Ancelotti brings back those feel good times with a cup or two.
Those on here that haven't seen us lift a cup will be amazed at how good it makes you feel. Much better than finishing 4th or 3rd or 7th or 8th!

Alpha, with Rovers closing in on a 12th League title (albeit a shortened season due to Covid), Everton joint top and the Dubs ready to go for an incredible 6 All Irelands in a row, I wake every morning with a smile! :p

The concern for me as that these 2 and Bolasie clearly know they're going to get zero game time with us this season and other leagues have already started. Why haven't they gone yet???

Pretty simple, nobody wants to pay the wages we do. I suspect it is more a case of who wants to pay them any wages at all ? Then we'll have to sub the rest.

Starting to look like nobody wants our duds
Agree. I posted earlier that only option would be to do like we did with Ashley Williams: let him go out on loan with only 1 year of his contract left, so get a loan fee to cover part of their wages. That we could do with Sandro, Basic, Bolasie and Walcott. That is why i expect only those players still to leave. Maybe Davies or Delph.

Their agents not doing the right jobs?
The agents are doing their jobs. Looking after themselves.

They are not going to give up 10% of the nice wedge the players are on now for maybe half of it.

They will let their clients run down their contracts so they get a possible signing on fee next year. It's all money to these agents.

So ol'crayon eater Ross Barkley has just signed for Villa and i'm laughing. Wonder if they helped him hold the pencil to sign an "X" on the dotted line?
Villa fans dead excited about the signing. I dont think any of them have ever seen the dope play. Even on the photo of him holding the villa shirt, the look on his face is "where am i?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back