Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The agents are doing their jobs. Looking after themselves.

They are not going to give up 10% of the nice wedge the players are on now for maybe half of it.

They will let their clients run down their contracts so they get a possible signing on fee next year. It's all money to these agents.

Well thanks to the pe teacher. Mainly.

Not really Everton news but Barkley joined villa on loan hahahahahaha

Filthy little sewer rat

Be interesting to see how he gets on, Chelsea was always going to be a bad move for him, they were only interested in fattening him up as a calf and selling him on.

My concern for him at Villa would be, you need to get Ross on the ball as much as possible and most things going through him, that's pretty much how Villa use Grealish at the moment. Maybe im not seeing the bigger picture, Smith's not a bad manager so im sure he has a plan.

Be interesting to see how he gets on, Chelsea was always going to be a bad move for him, they were only interested in fattening him up as a calf and selling him on.

My concern for him at Villa would be, you need to get Ross on the ball as much as possible and most things going through him, that's pretty much how Villa use Grealish at the moment. Maybe im not seeing the bigger picture, Smith's not a bad manager so im sure he has a plan.
To be fair with them both playing, it will probably balance Villa out a bit and take some of the pressure of Grealish.

It was always a really stupid move for Barkley. Some moves make sense,though painful. Rooney for example, it was a great move for him. Ross should have stayed here and grown with the team, essentially having it built around him.

It was always a really stupid move for Barkley. Some moves make sense,though painful. Rooney for example, it was a great move for him. Ross should have stayed here and grown with the team, essentially having it built around him.

Stupid ? He won trophies and probably made a fortune from the move itself, don't remember him putting a transfer request in. The move turned out to be bad for Everton only, really, lost a good player for a very poor fee.

I cant forgive him with what he did to us - that medical, he and Chelsea conspired against us, cost us 10s of millions in my opinion mate, left a real bad taste after all the club did for him.

On the lad as a player i agree, i always thought Martinez was the worst thing to happen to his development in my opinion and being told he was "phenomenal" and "world class" most weeks created a bad ego to young. He never became the rounded player he should have and learned the hard work, responsibility, digging deep, battling and dirty side of the game to give him a balanced skill set. To be fair to Koeman i think he tried to give him a boot, in that direction but Ross took his bat and ball home. A good player who could have been a great once in generation player, had all the talent.

Last edited:
I bet Siggy scores and has more assists than him after Barkley left for Chelsea.
Not sure on that one
But I’m sure Barkley has more goals, assists, creates more chances, plays more key passes. In his last 3 full seasons at Everton Than siggurdsson has.

And Ross didn’t take penalties and every set piece.
say what you want about him, but he’s much better than siggurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back