Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skysports now mentioning Godfrey interest, but only on a loan. Seems most clubs interested in players on a loan basis only so it is a getting into a poker game: i am not buying cause i can't sell

I saw that, loan with obligation might be possible, but I don't think we'll want that. Anything else doesn't suit Norwich and an initial loan may not suit them either.

It's a pity none of our cast-offs seem suitable for a part-exchange, that would open up a lot of possibilities, for any potential deal.

It's easier to do business with continental clubs, particularly at this stage as well.

I saw that, loan with obligation might be possible, but I don't think we'll want that. Anything else doesn't suit Norwich and an initial loan may not suit them either.

It's a pity none of our cast-offs seem suitable for a part-exchange, that would open up a lot of possibilities, for any potential deal.

It's easier to do business with continental clubs, particularly at this stage as well.
not so sure there, certainly the likes of Penningtion, Broadhead, Bowler, Connolley might of their interst, maybe Besic ? But agree it won't drive the price down much

Dowell has gone there hasn't he? I know it's too late now but ideally we could of done a deal to include him earlier in the window.

Annoying report on Sky Sports linking us with Godfey- calling us ‘big spending’ again. RS spent more on Jota than we have on 3 midfielders and they get called ‘smart’?? Similar with Wolves and that unknown Portuguese teenager?? Yet we’re ‘big spending’? Not even in the top 10 spenders in the league!

Maybe they think we’re getting Koulibaly.

ITK off another forum saying close to bringing in Alif Solpro

Don't go on there much but the other lads seem to think he's reliable
Googled him and found a GOT article from 9 years ago :)

By Tubey
Everton News
9 years ago
Everton Land Wonderkid Alif Solpro
GrandOldTeam can confirm that Everton have secured the signing of Real Madrid and Barcelona target Alif Solpro from Galatasaray.
The 21-year-old Tunisian striker is hot property across Europe after a series of incredible performances for the Turkish giants Galatasaray, and his contract expired in January. He has chosen to join Everton to test his skills in “the greatest league in the world”, spurning advances from Spain, Germany, Italy and France.
Nicknamed “The Gazelle” for his lightning pace, Solpro averages three goals every two games over his

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back