Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch Hoffenheim all the time and Kramaric is my favorite Bundesliga player. That said, I don't want him here. 1) they want 35-40m for him and 2) i don't think he is quick enough for England.

If he leaves Hoffenheim it would probably be to back up Lewendowski at Bayern.

didnt kramaric fail at Leicester?

Hopefully mate, just think we need to clear a big chunk - mainly for the wages - or have the outs guaranteed to be happening.

Bolasie, Besic, Sandro, Walcott. If we can get those four out (Tosun is crocked so not gonna happen) as a starter, it clears up about £300k in weekly wages, mental!
I’m no Esk but do the changes to the rules not give us an extra year to sort out the accounts? If so there’s a fair few out of contract next summer who can be punted. Still hope we’ll see a few outs towards deadline day.

If we flog Kean we absolutely need another forward. Either a goal scoring wide forward like Richarlison or a CF.
Honestly would take Josh King if we could get him for under 10m. Not fancy, but would be a good backstop to DCL and has the pace to play out wide if needed. Plus I don't think he would mess with the locker room mojo. Have my doubts over Milik on that front (plus he is most definitely not pacey)

I’m no Esk but do the changes to the rules not give us an extra year to sort out the accounts? If so there’s a fair few out of contract next summer who can be punted. Still hope we’ll see a few outs towards deadline day.

They do but realistically we can't be having a 31-man squad.

Even in training, it just makes it difficult.

There's no need for it and we need the money in, even loan fees cover their wages etc.

Yep I think they'll all happen but i think Brands and the board have just thought "regardless of what happens, let's get ourselves sorted first and not be shopping around last minute".

All of the above will be gone by Monday I reckon, frees up the wages like you said and we'll bring another in.

For once we'll have serious competition on the bench.
Hopefully learnt lessons from last summer. Also, I’m sure the owner must realise the momentum the team has and be thinking if we get one or two more in we’ll be an outside bet for top 4.

Spells the end of Kean if I am reading the tea-leaves correctly.

We have been clearly scratchy around for a loan the last two weeks at CB as we didn't have the funds.

All of sudden Kean is out of the squad, I feel like we have agreed a fee with a club for, likely Juventus, with that money to be re-invested on our CB target. That has now happened, so I think we will see movement there.

I imagine our only other piece of business would be to loan a forward if Kean goes, and aggressively try and skim as much deadwood as possible.
Oh ye of little faith
Can you imagine Usmanov telling Carlo he will have to scratch around for signings

No either can I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back