Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent chunk of cash that, Godfrey is a high ceiling relatively high floor type player and he'll be young and on reasonable wages. Makes sense as a partner for Keane too. Ticks enough boxes for me.

Hopefully learnt lessons from last summer. Also, I’m sure the owner must realise the momentum the team has and be thinking if we get one or two more in we’ll be an outside bet for top 4.

I certainly don't want us to go bust or anything mate, but for the first time in years we've now got a lot of players who are worth a lot of money so if we did need a quick sale next season to balance the books then we will be able to. The like sof Godfrey, Nkounkou, Gordon, Holgate are in place and ready to replace and step in.

Ww actually look like we have a plan.

That's what happens though when you have one of the best managers in World Football pushing the club forward ;)

No worries chief - hopefully we have one more suprise up our sleeve before the deadline.

Still cant get too excited until I hear confirmation that Richy hasnt done his ankle ligaments in lol
As you said the injury has highlighted that we need an option up front to cover Rico and DCL. Zaha looks the one to me. Can play all along that front line

Surely we couldn’t mate.

Add another one in?

I definitely think there will be an appetite for it if there's an opportunity there. Whether it's a loan or a purchase. I think there is a desire to add to our attacking line.

But, the main focus is certainly on outs and I wouldn't be surprised if all the noises from the club are firmly focused on that in the coming days.

The Everton of old. Identify.the player wanted. Go straight in and buy him. No press leaks. Don't know anything about Godfrey but trust in Carlo. Seems he can play a few positions. Now for a striker/.winger to.give us more options up front please Marcel.
Great times to be a blue

I certainly don't want us to go bust or anything mate, but for the first time in years we've now got a lot of players who are worth a lot of money so if we did need a quick sale next season to balance the books then we will be able to. The like sof Godfrey, Nkounkou, Gordon, Holgate are in place and ready to replace and step in.

Ww actually look like we have a plan.

That's what happens though when you have one of the best managers in World Football pushing the club forward ;)
The parallels with City are there. They wasted loads initially and then got it right. Not saying we’re going to start winning titles overnight but hopefully heading the right direction.

I doubt it A Chara ,I said all along Usmanov at the meeting with Carlo that never happened would have given certain guarantees on spending
Along the lines of ............Whatever you need I will provide

He’s definitely been backed A Chara, he really has, is it finally the right owners, with the right money, with the right manager, with the right players at the right time.

We could be former long suffering Evertonians, quit shortly.

Hit snooze, if you hear an alarm lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back