Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance we will lob £30m plus for the Norwich CH.

Unless folk better at football stuff know sommet I dont.
If Carlo wants him Brands will have no option but to deliver
Uncle Uzzy keeps his promises to Carlo
Expect more incomings irregardless of outgoings
The excess can train at BMD , thats what the containers were for ,changing rooms lol

Spells the end of Kean if I am reading the tea-leaves correctly.

We have been clearly scratchy around for a loan the last two weeks at CB as we didn't have the funds.

All of sudden Kean is out of the squad, I feel like we have agreed a fee with a club for, likely Juventus, with that money to be re-invested on our CB target. That has now happened, so I think we will see movement there.

I imagine our only other piece of business would be to loan a forward if Kean goes, and aggressively try and skim as much deadwood as possible.

i think we had the money all along. Kean hasn't seriously been linked away, only some blag newspaper today.

He’s very much a ball playing centre half - who would I liken him to, McGrath, Ferdinand, Stones. Obviously he’s not at that level yet but in terms of style. He’s a bit like Holgates style, but has more presence and probably confidence and leadership.

I see his transfer as Carlo wanting to link the defence with midfield, his biggest strength I think is in pocession on the ball, distribution, holding pocession, coming out from the back, passing, vision, and receiving pocession when being pressed, on top of all the bread and butter defensive stuff. He has plenty of headroom to improve.
How old is he?

I think there'll be another one in exactly how you said (who can play across the front) regardless of outs.

Its looking highly likely that the outs we would like will be last minute loan deals and I think Everton know this.

At any given time we now have major assets who are worth a few bob who we could shift at any given time to balance the books.

Hopefully mate, just think we need to clear a big chunk - mainly for the wages - or have the outs guaranteed to be happening.

Bolasie, Besic, Sandro, Walcott. If we can get those four out (Tosun is crocked so not gonna happen) as a starter, it clears up about £300k in weekly wages, mental!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back