Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spells the end of Kean if I am reading the tea-leaves correctly.

We have been clearly scratchy around for a loan the last two weeks at CB as we didn't have the funds.

All of sudden Kean is out of the squad, I feel like we have agreed a fee with a club for, likely Juventus, with that money to be re-invested on our CB target. That has now happened, so I think we will see movement there.

I imagine our only other piece of business would be to loan a forward if Kean goes, and aggressively try and skim as much deadwood as possible.

Spells the end of Kean if I am reading the tea-leaves correctly.

We have been clearly scratchy around for a loan the last two weeks at CB as we didn't have the funds.

All of sudden Kean is out of the squad, I feel like we have agreed a fee with a club for, likely Juventus, with that money to be re-invested on our CB target. That has now happened, so I think we will see movement there.

I imagine our only other piece of business would be to loan a forward if Kean goes, and aggressively try and skim as much deadwood as possible.
If we flog Kean we absolutely need another forward. Either a goal scoring wide forward like Richarlison or a CF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back