Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is boss, one of those out of the blue ones this init, no real strong links until very recently now fee agreed.

Don't recall seeing much of him but he's young and has prem experience, big move for the kid

I know this is probably stupid from me to ask but if anyone is close to Carlo and Brandon this is a player that we could look into , he is absolutely stunning striker , @Andrejkramaric

This might go on for a couple of weeks, his potential transfer doesn’t apply to the deadline next Mon, we can sign between EFL clubs until Oct 16th.
Pretty sure it's only one way. The transfer window is really a registration window. The Premier League window closes in less than a week. We can still send players to the EFL to because their registration window closes later than the Premier League one.

Screenshot_20201001-200425__01.webp

Good, target in. Shame about Tomori but that's CB covered, and maybe even a bit of midfield if needed.

Haven't seen loads of him, just the Norwich games I covered last year really. Know he's quick and decent on the ball but he's coming in to be a rotation option.

Rest of the window will be focused on outs, I guess.

I'd love to see a forward come in, though. Not a striker, but a player who can play anywhere in that front line because that gives us options with the midfield, too.

I think there'll be another one in exactly how you said (who can play across the front) regardless of outs.

Its looking highly likely that the outs we would like will be last minute loan deals and I think Everton know this.

At any given time we now have major assets who are worth a few bob who we could shift at any given time to balance the books.

That was quick.

Is he any good?
Can't knock carlos eye for a centre halve...
He's had staam, maldini, costacurta and nesta at milan,
Marquinhos and Thiago Silva at psg
Varane and ramos at madrid,
KK an napoli....
Played with some ballers too...
I'll trust him with this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back