Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of who we do or don’t get in, or who we do or don’t get rid of, I would like to thank absolutely everyone associated with our club for making me walk around with a goonish smile on my face 24/7, that hasn’t happened for a long, long time. And if it goes on much longer, my scowl muscles might actually come out of spasm?

It is really nice to look forward to seeing us kick a ball around a field again, a very simple game, but one that has baffled the brains of our lads for such a long time! So welcome back Everton, I have really missed you, don’t go away for so long ever again please!

Not a chance, we've had that lad lined up with about 3 moves (Middlesbrough, stoke and Sheffield United) so far and his agent has knocked them all back because of his wage demands.

Rangers aren't going to be offering him half of what he's on here. They might bid, we might accept but he'll never agree to the wage drop.
He'll go on loan, we'll still be lumbered with half of his salary.

Regardless of who we do or don’t get in, or who we do or don’t get rid of, I would like to thank absolutely everyone associated with our club for making me walk around with a goonish smile on my face 24/7, that hasn’t happened for a long, long time. And if it goes on much longer, my scowl muscles might actually come out of spasm?

It is really nice to look forward to seeing us kick a ball around a field again, a very simple game, but one that has baffled the brains of our lads for such a long time! So welcome back Everton, I have really missed you, don’t go away for so long ever again please!

we play actual football now. It’s such a novelty!

buy more magic pls!

Totally agree, I’ve be been buzzing for weeks and I’m looking forward to watching us play so much right now.

I have no idea how I’ll cope with the international break or the 1 game a week for the next few months.

It’s been a pleasure having our club back.

This

I notice when questioned about Godrey he said "there can be some surprise at the end." Is this in relation to Godfrey or is there something else in the pipeline?
Yeah, I was trying to work out what he meant by that. For me we need another wide forward with pace. Although GK and RB need sorting, we might get away with those for a year, don't think we will with a wide forward.

Fingers crossed we can do something extra.

Carlo and Uzzy ain’t finished yet going by that press conference
Carlo more or less said some rumours are true some are false and there can be some surprises
I said all along there was money to spend as Carlo would not have come without guaranteed spending
I said Moshiri might give him an early Christmas present now maybe Uncle Uzzy will give him one as well
Few first teamers looking over their shoulders I reckon
RB Gk RW CF take your pick but I’m sure there is more on the way

Carlo and Uzzy ain’t finished yet going by that press conference
Carlo more or less said some rumours are true some are false and there can be some surprises
I said all along there was money to spend as Carlo would not have come without guaranteed spending
I said Moshiri might give him an early Christmas present now maybe Uncle Uzzy will give him one as well
Few first teamers looking over their shoulders I reckon
RB Gk RW CF take your pick but I’m sure there is more on the way
Godfrey and one more attacking player

Yeah, I was trying to work out what he meant by that. For me we need another wide forward with pace. Although GK and RB need sorting, we might get away with those for a year, don't think we will with a wide forward.

Fingers crossed we can do something extra.
He said a surprise and Alan Myers said something similar on a podcast a few weeks back. Maybe there a big name in the pipe line

Godfrey and one more attacking player
I don’t think Godfrey was in the equation
That’s a done deal and not a surprise/s
I think Carlo has seen the 3 new signings bed in really quickly and things have gone well
Maybe he feels he can bed in one or two more or at least give them a bit of time to bed in
It would as we know to our cost hard to bed in 5 new players all at once
So 3 in Godfrey to come and maybe 1-2 more
Moshiri and Usmanov getting over excited at how things are going and saying let’s throw the safe at this
Carlo wants success and he wants it quick

He said a surprise and Alan Myers said something similar on a podcast a few weeks back. Maybe there a big name in the pipe line
Unless it is the son of
Johannes "Jan" Vennegoor of Hesselink
You don’t get much bigger names than James Rodriguez

If as I said Moshiri /Usmanov are getting excited then maybe they push the boat out again for a star
A lot of clubs in Europe looking at their accounts and praying for that call from an English club as they are the only ones with serious money to spend and even then its only a select few
Arsenal are sell to buy at this stage and the scum spent money they could not afford and looking to recoup some of it
I suspect Jota money will come from the sale of one of the front 3 next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back