Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would sign him though you FIFA legend.
Fraser is trash on FIFA.

I'd institute a no Ewok policy at my club, but of the two ewoks one actually had a season where he was one of the ten or so best creative players in the league. It's genuinely odd to me how many players of that level get disparaged relentlessly on here, as they should be, yet our player who is quite possibly not even that level is untouchable.

There's people whose views I respect that think buying Grealish is a waste because Bernard and Iwobi can hold it down. That's nuts to me. Grealish and Walcott is better than just about any combination I can think of involving a RW target and Bernard/Iwobi. No goals or assists from your wingers isn't going to cut it when we need to score 60+ goals to get into the upper echelon of the league.

Calls a player with over 100 senior games, 40 international caps and who has played at a World Cup a no mark while advocating a player who can’t even get in the Scottish National side lol

I'd rather compare their prem stats mate. Plenty of terd players get international appearances. Anichebe was able to play for Nigeria, he was better than Iwobi as well.

Fraser is trash on FIFA.

I'd institute a no Ewok policy at my club, but of the two ewoks one actually had a season where he was one of the ten or so best creative players in the league. It's genuinely odd to me how many players of that level get disparaged relentlessly on here, as they should be, yet our player who is quite possibly not even that level is untouchable.

There's people whose views I respect that think buying Grealish is a waste because Bernard and Iwobi can hold it down. That's nuts to me. Grealish and Walcott is better than just about any combination I can think of involving a RW target and Bernard/Iwobi. No goals or assists from your wingers isn't going to cut it when we need to score 60+ goals to get into the upper echelon of the league.

People disparage the likes of Fraser because they're one-season wonders. Bernard offers so much to our team outside of goals/assists hence he's played more games for Brazil than Fraser has for Scotland.

2nd season in England vs 8 season in England.
Fraser's season last year was better than any season Bernard has put together at any point in his career across all the leagues.

And again I don't think Ryan Fraser is that good and he really is a one season wonder. I mean if he doesn't have another good year they might as well put his face in the dictionary next to it. But it is so hard to come up with a good reason that Bernard is better because he hasn't even had the one.

Fraser's season last year was better than any season Bernard has put together at any point in his career across all the leagues.

And again I don't think Ryan Fraser is that good and he really is a one season wonder. I mean if he doesn't have another good year they might as well put his face in the dictionary next to it. But it is so hard to come up with a good reason that Bernard is better because he hasn't even had the one.

Bernard - 49 goals, 60 assists
Fraser - 30 goals 45 assists

Just replying to a post mate.

Arguing Bernard is better than Fraser though requires a special ability to use all of the biases. I'm also not saying sign Fraser.
I personally think neither are good enough or iwobi for that matter. And who knows maybe brands/Ancelotti may think moving Bernard on, to generate some money is a good thing. Bit if they do I doubt very much they will sign Fraser.

Yes he had a decent season the year before and got a few assists, but still only has 16 goals in 115 games. Hes nowhere near good enough for what we want.

Bernard - 49 goals, 60 assists
Fraser - 30 goals 45 assists
Tbf I did miss that Bernard did have a truly impressive season in Brazil in 2012. So the count is 1 to 1. Just that Fraser's one is in a top three worldwide league and Bernard's is in a league whose quality level is anyone's guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back