Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Said typically didn’t I? Love when people use outliers to try and prove a point.

Anyone- “Dutch league strikers have had a generally hard time adapting to the prem”
Nymz- “errrm...Luis Suarez”

Would you typically expect a player to produce more playing for Burnley or City?

Said typically didn’t I? Love when people use outliers to try and prove a point.

Anyone- “Dutch league strikers have had a generally hard time adapting to the prem”
Nymz- “errrm...Luis Suarez”

Would you typically expect a player to produce more playing for Burnley or City?

You can't use the word typically to describe performances of players for poorer teams when there are multiple examples it isn't always the case that's all I pointed out. Bournemouth are a very attacking side so hardly surprising Fraser could create quite a few chances one season for them.

You can't use the word typically to describe performances of players for poorer teams when there are multiple examples it isn't always the case that's all I pointed out. Bournemouth are a very attacking side so hardly surprising Fraser could create quite a few chances one season for them.
Doesn’t the word “typically” imply it isn’t always the case? Back to English class for you.

For those who are quite happy to ship out
Bernard.

You are aware an entire season of football won’t be decide on your first choice x11 ?

Football is a squad game, and if we want to compete in all 3 competitions then a 27 year old Brazilian winger who has experience at Champions League, International and now two seasons of Premier League football level will be quite a good option to have, albeit perhaps from the bench.

*for the record he starts every week for me as he is getting better game by game.

For those who are quite happy to ship out
Bernard.

You are aware an entire season of football won’t be decide on your first choice x11 ?

Football is a squad game, and if we want to compete in all 3 competitions then a 27 year old Brazilian winger who has experience at Champions League, International and now two seasons of Premier League football level will be quite a good option to have, albeit perhaps from the bench.

*for the record he starts every week for me as he is getting better game by game.
The problem I see, is that If we buy the player we want down the right, someone who scores goals, unlike our other wide players. He probably will be very attack minded.

The worry will be, with him and Bernard and Gomes, that’s not the most hardworking midfield and quite lightweight. Could be a issue, especially away from home.

The problem I see, is that If we buy the player we want down the right, someone who scores goals, unlike our other wide players. He probably will be very attack minded.

The worry will be, with him and Bernard and Gomes, that’s not the most hardworking midfield and quite lightweight. Could be a issue, especially away from home.

I couldn’t disagree more about Bernard, the lad is a grafter and puts in a real shift.

Away from home we may see a change of formation, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back