Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pace - or lack of - is the issue for me with him.

He also needs about 4 or 5 chances to score one.

He's a good player and I'd obviously be happy with him on loan, but think we need a forward who can play anywhere across the line because the drop off from Richarlison/James to the others is startling.

Yeah I would love another wide player - will be an interesting last 48 hours of the window I wouldn't rule out another 1-2 coming in depending on outgoings.

Not in Carlo's vocabulary ....ask James.

James is brilliant at finding and crafting space. But he's helped massively by having runners around him.

I don't genuinely mean in a footrace with a defender. Milik is a good striker. But look how much hassle DCL causes a defence because he is so energetic and quick across the ground.

Llorente on Everton's radar
Everton will try to sign Fernando Llorente if Moise Kean heads back to Italy.

Kean, 20, is seeking a return to his homeland after a difficult time in England following his big-money move from Juventus 14 months ago.

And his old club are willing to take him back on loan if a deal can be agreed.

Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti would like him to stay, but he and director of football Marcel Brands are looking at a number of potential replacements, with Napoli forward Llorente firmly on their radar.

Ancelotti signed Spain international and former Swansea star Llorente from Tottenham last summer and knows the player will be happy to play back-up to the in-form Dominic Calvert-Lewin just as he did with Harry Kane in north London.

He also knows Llorente, a three-time Serie A and one-time Europa League winner who was part of Spain’s triumphant World Cup 2010 and Euro 2012 squads, would bring with him a wealth of experience that would seriously enhance Everton’s dressing-room.

Im convinced the posters who want Milik havent been watching him.

The bloke has 2 knees shot + failed a medical + needs a sackful of chances to score.

Would be totally insane to sign him.

Carlo disagrees mate if we sign him. He worked with him at Napoli and knows more about him than we do.

You have to trust his judgement surely?

Im convinced the posters who want Milik havent been watching him.

The bloke has 2 knees shot + failed a medical + needs a sackful of chances to score.

Would be totally insane to sign him.

and we have kean who is much more pacy and physically much stronger.

Llorente on Everton's radar
Everton will try to sign Fernando Llorente if Moise Kean heads back to Italy.

Kean, 20, is seeking a return to his homeland after a difficult time in England following his big-money move from Juventus 14 months ago.

And his old club are willing to take him back on loan if a deal can be agreed.

Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti would like him to stay, but he and director of football Marcel Brands are looking at a number of potential replacements, with Napoli forward Llorente firmly on their radar.

Ancelotti signed Spain international and former Swansea star Llorente from Tottenham last summer and knows the player will be happy to play back-up to the in-form Dominic Calvert-Lewin just as he did with Harry Kane in north London.

He also knows Llorente, a three-time Serie A and one-time Europa League winner who was part of Spain’s triumphant World Cup 2010 and Euro 2012 squads, would bring with him a wealth of experience that would seriously enhance Everton’s dressing-room.
Would take that, also a good plan b if were chasing games, already has a good understanding with gylfi too

Carlo disagrees mate if we sign him. He worked with him at Napoli and knows more about him than we do.

You have to trust his judgement surely?
My point exactly. Milik wouldn't be my ideal choice by any stretch of the imagination, however I trust in what Carlo and Brands believe is best.

I've also watched Kean with my own eyes far too many times to be comfortable with him as our current second choice forward, so for a reasonable fee I'd go okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back