Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im convinced the posters who want Milik havent been watching him.

The bloke has 2 knees shot + failed a medical + needs a sackful of chances to score.

Would be totally insane to sign him.

In fairness (and I see your point) this could almost be a definition of Andy G.

Llorente on Everton's radar
Everton will try to sign Fernando Llorente if Moise Kean heads back to Italy.

Kean, 20, is seeking a return to his homeland after a difficult time in England following his big-money move from Juventus 14 months ago.

And his old club are willing to take him back on loan if a deal can be agreed.

Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti would like him to stay, but he and director of football Marcel Brands are looking at a number of potential replacements, with Napoli forward Llorente firmly on their radar.

Ancelotti signed Spain international and former Swansea star Llorente from Tottenham last summer and knows the player will be happy to play back-up to the in-form Dominic Calvert-Lewin just as he did with Harry Kane in north London.

He also knows Llorente, a three-time Serie A and one-time Europa League winner who was part of Spain’s triumphant World Cup 2010 and Euro 2012 squads, would bring with him a wealth of experience that would seriously enhance Everton’s dressing-room.

Obviously an old article

Donnarumma (1 year left)
Onana (1 year left)
Simon
Meret
Strakosha (1 year left)
Dragowski
Rajkovic

Try for one of them...

Im not a big fan of Onana and would be all in for Donnarumma.
Simon is a very good keeper but he recently signed a new 5 year deal with no release clause. His previous clause was €50m and Athletic have absolutely no need to sell players so you can imagine how much they’d want for him. I’d love him but he’d go for more than Kepa

I'd be underwhelmed with Llorente. I suppose apart from Tosun we don't have a target man if DCL gets injured.

Iwobi seems to be our Richarlison backup right now.

Anyway, have to trust Carlo to get it right.

Top journalist that Richard Keys, knows his football

PicsArt_10-04-12.26.20.webp

Unlikely at this stage. Hodgson has already said they won’t entertain late bids.

Actually he said he doesn't want any late bids not that they won't entertain any.

The interview sounds like he's hopeing they won't have to deal with any late bids because they want to keep him at the club.

Looks likely a Striker will be added before the window closes.

Milik linked, and there was the links to Maxi Gomez a few weeks ago too. Clearly someone is coming in.
Maxi Gomez got a lot of shouts on here. Would be great cover for Dom but I'd like somebody who could also cover wide right. Not sure Milik could either tbf but he offers something different to Dom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back