Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
James is brilliant at finding and crafting space. But he's helped massively by having runners around him.

I don't genuinely mean in a footrace with a defender. Milik is a good striker. But look how much hassle DCL causes a defence because he is so energetic and quick across the ground.
Horses for courses so they say.

Great to have different options , and Milik knows exactly how Carlo sets up to play.

Wonder if we’ll see a late outgoing for Bernard. seems well behind Iwobi & Sigurdsson in the different roles he can fulfil, even Walcott is potentially ahead of him.

Massively disappointed if we let Kean go myself, not to bothered about replacements.

Maybe an inside forward might get the blood going but Millik nor Lorente dont inspire me. Prefer to keep Moise.

Happy with him off to PSG on loan. Wont be happy if theres an option to buy

Massively disappointed if we let Kean go myself, not to bothered about replacements.

Maybe an inside forward might get the blood going but Millik nor Lorente dont inspire me. Prefer to keep Moise.
Milik is a good player but keeping Moise would have been my preference too. Of course if PSG come in with something that could become permanent I'd have to think he'd have been off even if he was getting regular minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back