Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would go for Sarr from Watford.
We have had a good success rate with players from there. He is lightening quick, and would add something different to the squad.
Can play striker or on the right.

Sarr purely based on that game where he carved open the RS. Not sure if he’s actually any good though.

Personally, even with Kean going, I'd still say the priority should be a forward with pace who can play anywhere across the line. We need versatility there and Richarlison can cover the strikers position to good effect anyway.

I am a bit miffed about Kean but it is what it is. Just think all parties could have done more to make the move work.

He's been loaned to the CL runners up. There's clearly talent there.

You have to question those advising Keane. Surely he needs to go somewhere he will get plenty of game time
absolutely. Why even engineer the move from Juve in the first place. they didn't want to lose him. And now, let's fix him up with even less game time than he had at Everton. Madness.
Hard to imagine Kean getting regular time to play at PSG. If this was about a loan to get him trained up elsewhere, he would be going out to a weaker club with an obvious spot for him to play. I also doubt he ever plays with Everton again.
I cant. He wont get game time.

He's literally direct rotation for Mbappe / Icardi...

With us hes 3rd choice for one position.

Personally, even with Kean going, I'd still say the priority should be a forward with pace who can play anywhere across the line. We need versatility there and Richarlison can cover the strikers position to good effect anyway.

I am a bit miffed about Kean but it is what it is. Just think all parties could have done more to make the move work.

He's been loaned to the CL runners up. There's clearly talent there.

Who should he have played instead of this season tho mate?

Thats the problem, he's just waiting for DCL or Rico to get injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back