Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Nymzee

Dont know if you remember our chat about him @Nymzee

This boy is quality...

Says he's on loan at Betis but thought he signed for them but was sort of co-owned with Barca? Looks fairly promising.

Sounds like his heart is set though: “My dream is to succeed as a Barcelona player, to make history and start by winning titles.”

I don't think he is anywhere near good enough, also you don't payout £40m for a player like Napoli did then expect them to take a year to adapt. I'm sick of hearing this tbh, these are pro level players who should be ready to come in and do a job imo. Also out of those 4 wide players you listed 3 offer us nothing and the other is an unproven youngster.

That was my point...Bernard, Iwobi, Walcott, Gordon are the wide options.

That means Ancelotti will need to decide with Brands who is going to stay and who comes in. For the £20mil fee which I mentioned, Id rather have Lozano than Walcott for example.

I doubt we will buy down the left this season, huge upgrade needed down the right.

I’m not convinced he rates Bernard, he’s left him out of away games. Iwobi has been injured. I think he will give them next season. And hopefully Gordon will get some game time, especially if the other 2 aren’t performing.

Long term I don’t see him playing 2 out and out wingers, a wide striker one side and more of a midfielder the other. A bit like how he set up at Napoli.

Thats true but lets not forget they are different leagues + depending on the type of right back we sign we may have different targets for both LM and RM.

We are after Emerson who’s on loan at Betis from Barca
I think that would be a smart signing but I'm not sure how realistic it is

Hes quality. Same kind of thing as with Gabriel, I think they will be in the full Brazil side before too long.

If im not mistaken i think Barca + Betis own him 50/50 but Barca have a low buyout clause.

Barca also need the money.

Him and Gabriel signed and the defence looks pretty dynamic to me.

Says he's on loan at Betis but thought he signed for them but was sort of co-owned with Barca? Looks fairly promising.

Sounds like his heart is set though: “My dream is to succeed as a Barcelona player, to make history and start by winning titles.”

Think Barca have a €5-10mil buyout clause on the 50/50 ownership.

So if we came in with £20mil for a player theyve not had in their squad then they would make a decent chunk for FFP.

Real Betis right-back Emerson has said he will not be disappointed if Barcelona decide not to take up their option to buy him in 2021.

The 21-year-old moved to Betis from Atletico Mineiro in 2019. The deal involved both Betis and Barcelona paying half his transfer fee and the Blaugrana retaining an option to buy him for €6 million (£5 million) in 2021.

Speaking ahead of the visit of Barca to the Benito Villamariin Stadium on Sunday, Emerson said he does not think about playing for the Catalan giants in the future and added it will not be a blow if the champions decide against signing him, per Marca:

"It would not be a disappointment, of course not. I just have the aim of doing a good job. If I do a good job here and I get there, fine, but if I don't get there, life doesn't end. I am at a spectacular club and, for the time that I am here, I will continue with that mentality."

Tbf lad, literally everyone who signs for Barca says the same. Mina, Digne, Gomes, Deulofeu, Sandro etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back