Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd imagine he's on about 80 odd k pw.

Complaining about wages you have in excess of 250k a week just from snieds and sigz. Your arguments are as consistent as a drunkard it's embarrassing. Before you argue injuries until this season he has played 30 games atleast a season for the past few. Has the attributes that are sorely lacking for us. [Poor language removed] happens with injuries and writing him of AS A crap player when clearly you have no idea is bellend behaviour. He might be crap but until such time is proven STFU

Jesus, there's really no need to cry about this y'know.

Someone on the internet thinks Gbamin will be added to the long list of expensive wasteful signings that Everton have squandered over the last few years.

You may disagree, but there's no need to have a panic attack.

No reason why Lozano cant be a loan signing. Try before you buy, doubt others will risk a big offer in this climate.

It has crossed my mind are we more likely to see increased high profile loans. Maybe players who clubs dont want to sell, but who might be on huge wages they could do with off loading for a year or two during any financial downturn, while still holding an ultimate capital value.

Jesus, there's really no need to cry about this y'know.

Someone on the internet thinks Gbamin will be added to the long list of expensive wasteful signings that Everton have squandered over the last few years.

You may disagree, but there's no need to have a panic attack.
this is why u are most disliked on the grandoldteam.com buster u creature of no redeemable features. the everton should sign someone for the goals.

Yes, that comment is in the vaults. It was said at a time when people actually thought Silva was a decent manager and that Iwobi might be a decent a signing. I was trying to be positive in response to others that thought he looked way off the pace.

Things have really changed since then. Ancelotti is our manager, the links to Usmanov are far more established, we are supposed to have genuine ambitions to reach the top 4 in the foreseeable future, rather than the never ending plan to take things step-by-step over a 30 year period in the hope that it will all come together one day.

However, Gbamin has only completed one game since then, a game where he was absolutely rinsed by Aston Villa. He has been perma-crocked ever since. People are entitled to believe that he will become top 4 standard if he ever plays football again, but I disagree, and think that he's going to be another massive waste of money.

Erm no.

You wrote that after 45 mins against Palace in which he was rusty. He then played better than that in a 1-0 win over Watford. After that he got injured.

You're clearly WUMing or just an idiot.

Erm no.

You wrote that after 45 mins against Palace in which he was rusty. He then played better than that in a 1-0 win over Watford. After that he got injured.

You're clearly WUMing or just an idiot.

We will see won't we. I think we need better than Gbamin. Much better.

I’m not sure on Lozano at all, and to be honest I feel that the right wing is where we need to strengthen more. Ünder, Chukwueze, Neres would be players I’d like to be seeing linked

@Nymzee

Dont know if you remember our chat about him @Nymzee

This boy is quality...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back