Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it can be argued that he's been nothing but an absolute disaster thus far. Over 30 million spent and sod all in return. You may want to believe that he is of the standard that is required to take us into the top 4 if he actually manages to kick a ball once again, but I disagree.
Okay genuinely how much of him have you actually seen to decide that he’s not of the quality required?

I don't think it can be argued that he's been nothing but an absolute disaster thus far. Over 30 million spent and sod all in return. You may want to believe that he is of the standard that is required to take us into the top 4 if he actually manages to kick a ball once again, but I disagree.
Seems a bit harsh to me mate, not his fault he got injured for the season - I’m hoping he can come good next season

Lozano could'nt even hack the Italian league so i don't want him anywhere near here tbh, i think the Dutch league is his level, also Brands said he would not pay more than £20m for him previously. Also i don't really want us to pay more than £25-30m for Allan.
Sometimes it just doesn't work for a player at a club , it doesn't mean the player could not be good elsewhere.
The advantage we have is that CA will have seen Lozano in training every day and will already know what the player is capable of.

No, I accept that some transfers can be disastrous. I'm stating that Gbamin has been disastrous for Everton, and that I don't expect him to reach the standard that we require.

How do you know for sure when, and I’ll state it again, he’s had only 1 and a half games for us because of an injury that no one could have foreseen ffs

Add Allan and Coutinho to our team and we’ve stepped up massively.

the Midfield of Davies, Morgan, Delph and co is one of the worst in the league.

I’m not sold on Gomes, he’s a good footballer but not as good as people make out.

Exactly Bob - Allan & Coutinho and suddenly our midfield looks VERY tasty.

Richarlison Allan Gomes Coutinho

Making myself slightly aroused tbh

I could'nt care less about Henry mate, we are talking about Lozano and he isn't good enough to play in the PL imo
Well dont quote cos someone has not done well in another league that makes them crap.
It was always going to be difficult for him to get in that Napoli line up.
So if Carlo & Brands want him I would tend to trust them .

You’re setting yourself up to be ripped to bits if he actually turns out good, and I’ll gladly oblige.

How do you know for sure when, and I’ll state it again, he’s had only 1 and a half games for us because of an injury that no one could have foreseen ffs

I can accept that I don't know for sure. We don't know for sure that Tom Davies won't become top 4 standard. There's nothing to suggest that he will, but we don't know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back