Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Add Allan and Coutinho to our team and we’ve stepped up massively.

the Midfield of Davies, Morgan, Delph and co is one of the worst in the league.

I’m not sold on Gomes, he’s a good footballer but not as good as people make out.

Id like us to announce Gabriel. Takes a lot of pressure off to know centre back position is sorted.

Once thats done we need a right back and then can focus on midfield rebuild.

Have you actually just referenced Shoot? As in, the magazine that you used to buy when you were nine years old? lol

Sorry, I stopped reading Shoot in 1996, so I didn't realise that Klopp was so interested in him that he's never bid for him.

The fact is that he's cost the same amount of money as Andre Gomes. A player with significant pedigree, having been purchased by Barcelona for 40 million pound. Gbamin has next to zero pedigree in comparison. The truth is that Gomes may not even be at the level required if we genuinely want to get into the top four. We need players that can mix it with Kante and Henderson, not some perma crock who's biggest achievement is getting sent off in the German league.

He'll be an expensive waste. Vault me.

There are various websites stating Klopp wanted him that’s just the first that came up. Echo reported it now.

Nice of you to ignore the rest of my post though where I unveiled you as being a clueless backtracking colon.

Perhaps I do, as I'm writing on an Everton forum. I don't think you will find many rating Gomes over Henderson outside of here, though. And as for Gbamin, I don't think we could sell him even if we tried to.

What a weird, weird agenda you’ve got against a player simply for having the temerity to get injured. Why would we be trying to sell him? Bizarre person.

I'm not in love with Henderson. In fact, I think he is a blert. He is at least top 4 standard though, I am afraid. The standard that we will require to make the top 4.

....I think Henderson is a top professional and underrated on here. I went to a Goodison Derby a few years ago and he never broke sweat keeping Barkley in his pocket. In the end, Barkley ended up so frustrated he could’ve been sent off for fouling him.

What the Reds have is a team strategy and a blend. Two defensive midfielders who don’t score goals has been a key ingredient of successful Everton teams (Bracewell & Reid: Kendall & Harvey). What is happening over the park is working, it shouldn’t be dismissed.

...apologies if mentioned, but a report suggests Arsenal now lead the race after Everton had a £15m bid rejected for Brazilian teenager Gabriel Veron.
Every time we are mentioned for buying a player a long side the sky 6, they are always favourites.

Who knows how far down the line we are with Gabriel( defender) now the likes of King & Hunter have spoken.

But still seen a report from a journalist that Chelsea are favourites, Arsenal also in the hunt. And Everton & Leicester are keen.

The his next paragraph he said Everton are reportedly favourites( wtf) but he fancies playing for lampard. Laughable

Every time we are mentioned for buying a player a long side the sky 6, they are always favourites.

Who knows how far down the line we are with Gabriel( defender) now the likes of King & Hunter have spoken.

But still seen a report from a journalist that Chelsea are favourites, Arsenal also in the hunt. And Everton & Leicester are keen.

The his next paragraph he said Everton are reportedly favourites( wtf) but he fancies playing for lampard. Laughable
It could say we’ve had a medical completed, terms and fee agreed, player has posted on twitter that he despises London and has always wanted to play for Everton and you’d still see reports say Arsenal/Chelsea are confident of a hijack

Linked today with a double swoop for Allan and Lozano for £70m, I think thats a bit pricey maybe, but I then we have been quoted £50m for Lozano in the past, so maybe its a good deal. I guess it depends how they play for us and how the deal is structured, if its £70m over 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back