Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that nobody else was interested in him before we went ahead and spent over 30 million pound on him and his wages, and he has provided absolutely sod all in return.

Think it’s hilarious you also said this after his first performance for us even though he’s apparently awful:

He was hesitant at first but you can tell that he's more than an adequate replacement for Idrissa Gana Gueye. Looks like he will come in handy as a reserve centre back as well.

Depends how Carlo wants to set up next year. 442 is redundant at the top level IMO.
But that’s his system and I doubt he’s changing. I think years ago at Milan he played a 4222. And may have played a diamond in the past. But I reckon that’s is as far as he go from a traditional 442.

The fact that nobody else was interested in him before we went ahead and spent over 30 million pound on him and his wages, and he has provided absolutely sod all in return.

1) you have no idea who was after him because you know jack; even though klopp was after him the year before
2) he’s played 1.5 games you utter numpty
3) Koff

Think it’s hilarious you also said this after his first performance for us even though he’s apparently awful:

Have you actually just referenced Shoot? As in, the magazine that you used to buy when you were nine years old? lol

1) you have no idea who was after him because you know jack; even though klopp was after him the year before
2) he’s played 1.5 games you utter numpty
3) Koff

Sorry, I stopped reading Shoot in 1996, so I didn't realise that Klopp was so interested in him that he's never bid for him.

The fact is that he's cost the same amount of money as Andre Gomes. A player with significant pedigree, having been purchased by Barcelona for 40 million pound. Gbamin has next to zero pedigree in comparison. The truth is that Gomes may not even be at the level required if we genuinely want to get into the top four. We need players that can mix it with Kante and Henderson, not some perma crock who's biggest achievement is getting sent off in the German league.

He'll be an expensive waste. Vault me.

Have you actually just referenced Shoot? As in, the mag that you used to buy when you were nine years old? lol

Sorry, I stopped reading Shoot in 1996, so I didn't realise that Klopp was so interested in him that he's never bid for him.

The fact is that he's cost the same amount of money as Andre Gomes. A player with significant pedigree, having been purchased by Barcelona for 40 million pound. Gbamin has next to zero pedigree in comparison. The truth is that Gomes may not even be at the level required if we genuinely want to get into the top four. We need players that can mix it with Kante and Henderson, not some perma crock who's biggest achievement is getting sent off in the German league.

He'll be an expensive waste. Vault me.

Did you just couple Kante and Henderson? Jordan Henderson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back