Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
A loan to Germany would be perfect for Tom. Holgate was similar to him in lots of ways at his age, did lots of things well but made mistakes. Needed to fill out a little bit, get stronger and cut the mistakes out.

A loan to Germany would be perfect. He's needs to grow a bit though Tom, he's probably 5 ft 11 but doesn't impose himself on the game enough for my liking.

I'll take him.

A loan to Germany would be perfect for Tom. Holgate was similar to him in lots of ways at his age, did lots of things well but made mistakes. Needed to fill out a little bit, get stronger and cut the mistakes out.

A loan to Germany would be perfect. He's needs to grow a bit though Tom, he's probably 5 ft 11 but doesn't impose himself on the game enough for my liking.

I said this after the palace game at home. He needs game-time to improve (If he has any improving in him) but we can't afford to let it happen here. Send him over there to toughen him up.

I said this after the palace game at home. He needs game-time to improve (If he has any improving in him) but we can't afford to let it happen here. Send him over there to toughen him up.
He’s played a 100 games in apparently the toughest league in the world. I don’t know how a year in Germany will change anything . He’s bang average and nothing is changing that.

We all want home grown players to come through, but Davies is yesterday’s news. Gordon is the new kid now.

He’s played a 100 games in apparently the toughest league in the world. I don’t know how a year in Germany will change anything . He’s bang average and nothing is changing that.

We all want home grown players to come through, but Davies is yesterday’s news. Gordon is the new kid now.

Yeah you're probably right.

The one thing that gives me hope still with Tom is that he's had 5 managers asking him to play about 38 different roles. If Carlo sticks around and lets him develop into one position with one set of responsibilities it will help him a lot. However as we are currently playing doesn't really suit him as he has never had enough on the defensive side of his game to handle a two man midfield much less one with an equally questionable player out of possession like Gomes.

One thing that we definitely could do with adding this summer is some kind of younger central midfielder that we can start to groom for the first team.

One thing that we definitely could do with adding this summer is some kind of younger central midfielder that we can start to groom for the first team.

I'm not getting involved in this if thats ok.

Tielemans at Leicester. They are going to fall by the wayside next few years. He is great on footy manager as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back