Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped taking any notice to what he says when he said he didn't know who Idan Tal was.
He played for us before I had ever watched a match. Or turned 8. Sorry I don't know every player in our history.

Any rumours today or is it just @TheBigIguana banging on about Bernard being terrible whilst complaining about everyone else on the forum being biased, irrational and obsessed?
Yes mate we discussed once again the need to upgrade the wingers, had a discussion on why using international caps to judge player quality is utterly mindless, and talked about needing to buy young players and also give the ones we have time to develop because we currently aren't a club with the attraction to buy players that are better than mid-table level.

He played for us before I had ever watched a match. Or turned 8. Sorry I don't know every player in our history.

Yes mate we discussed once again the need to upgrade the wingers, had a discussion on why using international caps to judge player quality is utterly mindless, and talked about needing to buy young players and also give the ones we have time to develop because we currently aren't a club with the attraction to buy players that are better than mid-table level.

Wtf how young are ya

I'm not getting involved in this if thats ok.

Tielemans at Leicester. They are going to fall by the wayside next few years. He is great on footy manager as well.
Looked great early on, started to struggle after Christmas, I’m sure Rodgers left him out a few times. Didn’t he cost 40mil? Still a long way from justifying that price tag

Looked great early on, started to struggle after Christmas, I’m sure Rodgers left him out a few times. Didn’t he cost 40mil? Still a long way from justifying that price tag

Yeah true he did fade off a bit before all this broke out. I think he would be good for us though. Something about him.

Mate chill...it's a joke. Love your work.x

Inappropriate Language
Anyone that gets into Everton from 2011 onwards has issues.

Does it really matter though?
Born, not chosen and all that?
Are you somehow superior?
I'm all for foreign fans, Man Utd have done alright with it, this insular bullsh** has to stop.

Anyone that gets into Everton from 2011 onwards has issues.
Can't argue with that. I'm just glad that when they're playing serious poo, like the Allardyce stuff, I can just turn it off and do other things. I respect the guys who have season tickets when that stuff happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back