Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linked today with a double swoop for Allan and Lozano for £70m, I think thats a bit pricey maybe, but I then we have been quoted £50m for Lozano in the past, so maybe its a good deal. I guess it depends how they play for us and how the deal is structured, if its £70m over 5 years
Lozano could'nt even hack the Italian league so i don't want him anywhere near here tbh, i think the Dutch league is his level, also Brands said he would not pay more than £20m for him previously. Also i don't really want us to pay more than £25-30m for Allan.

Every time we are mentioned for buying a player a long side the sky 6, they are always favourites.

Who knows how far down the line we are with Gabriel( defender) now the likes of King & Hunter have spoken.

But still seen a report from a journalist that Chelsea are favourites, Arsenal also in the hunt. And Everton & Leicester are keen.

The his next paragraph he said Everton are reportedly favourites( wtf) but he fancies playing for lampard. Laughable

lol No one has ever, and will never, faced with the choice of Ancelotti or Lampard, said “I fancy playing for Lampard”. Maybe Lampards son if he has one

Linked today with a double swoop for Allan and Lozano for £70m, I think thats a bit pricey maybe, but I then we have been quoted £50m for Lozano in the past, so maybe its a good deal. I guess it depends how they play for us and how the deal is structured, if its £70m over 5 years

Can probably ignore any fees being quoted anywhere right now tbh. No club will be committing ££ right now until it’s clear what the market looks like following Coronavirus

Now this is what I'm talking about, these are the kind of players we should be linked with

Like I mentioned earlier, brands said Lozano was worth 20mil, if he really fancied him, could have got him last summer. I think Napoli paid 40. So I can’t see him paying more after struggling in Italy.

Smacks of desperation from Napoli trying to get their money back, and looking for team outside the top teams who have money. Newcastle will be linked next

Lozano could'nt even hack the Italian league so i don't want him anywhere near here tbh, i think the Dutch league is his level, also Brands said he would not pay more than £20m for him previously. Also i don't really want us to pay more than £25-30m for Allan.
I can see us getting Allan for 20. He’s 30 in January wants out of the club apparently.

His value will keep dropping, if Napoli hold onto him. They will hope a PSG come in so they can bump up his price

What a weird, weird agenda you’ve got against a player simply for having the temerity to get injured. Why would we be trying to sell him? Bizarre person.

No agenda. He's just going to end up being a massive waste of money for a player that isn't of the standard required. No need to cry about it.

....I think Henderson is a top professional and underrated on here. I went to a Goodison Derby a few years ago and he never broke sweat keeping Barkley in his pocket. In the end, Barkley ended up so frustrated he could’ve been sent off for fouling him.

What the Reds have is a team strategy and a blend. Two defensive midfielders who don’t score goals has been a key ingredient of successful Everton teams (Bracewell & Reid: Kendall & Harvey). What is happening over the park is working, it shouldn’t be dismissed.

Thanks Eggs, good to see everyone isn't completely biased by their love for Z-Cars.

There are various websites stating Klopp wanted him that’s just the first that came up. Echo reported it now.

Nice of you to ignore the rest of my post though where I unveiled you as being a clueless backtracking colon.

Your're referencing Shoot magazine and searching my comments history to find a singular complementary sentence based on a new signing, who has since proven to be a complete disaster. I'm quite happy to back track on that comment by the way, there's absolutely no way he is going to be an adequate replacement for Gueye.

No agenda. He's just going to end up being a massive waste of money for a player that isn't of the standard required. No need to cry about it.

Thanks Eggs, good to see everyone isn't completely biased by their love for Z-Cars.

Your're referencing Shoot magazine and searching my comments history to find a singular complementary sentence based on a new signing, who has since proven to be a complete disaster. I'm quite happy to back track on that comment by the way, there's absolutely no way he is going to be an adequate replacement for Gueye.

I found the comment you made saying he'd be an adequate replacement for Gana after his first appearance but then suddenly after one more appearance he's awful and will never be good enough to play for us? Face it, you're a Grade A plant pot trying to have an edgy opinion.

Okay a few more places writing the same thing ergo proving that other people were indeed interested in him as well as us (Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs & Wolves):

I found the comment you made saying he'd be an adequate replacement for Gana after his first appearance but then suddenly after one more appearance he's awful and will never be good enough to play for us? Face it, you're a Grade A plant pot trying to have an edgy opinion.

Okay a few more places writing the same thing ergo proving that other people were indeed interested in him as well as us (Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs & Wolves):

You are now quoting his agent FFS, which is probably where Shoot magazine got their story from lol

Time will tell whether my opinion is 'edgy' or just accurate. We will see where he ends up.

@Dymak there’s no rhyme or reason to label Gbamin a disaster when he hasn’t had a chance to establish himself you bad bad weirdo

I don't think it can be argued that he's been nothing but an absolute disaster thus far. Over 30 million spent and sod all in return. You may want to believe that he is of the standard that is required to take us into the top 4 if he actually manages to kick a ball once again, but I disagree.

Thierry Henry struggled in the Italian league , that turned out terrible coming to England.

Yeah the fee is probably no where near, as others have said the fees could take a massive nose dive after the virus or could be structured in such a way that we only pay the full amount if certain conditions are met over the 5 years like champions league qualification, domestic cups, etc and TBF if we qualified for the champions league, won some cups and Allan and Lozano were part of that squad, it would be worth the money.

I don't think it can be argued that he's been nothing but an absolute disaster thus far. Over 30 million spent and sod all in return. You may want to believe that he is of the standard that is required to take us into the top 4 if he actually manages to kick a ball once again, but I disagree.

ONE AND A HALF GAMES that’s all he’s played because of a freak injury for crying out ‘kin loud. And he wasn’t over £30m either. Christ almighty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back