Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a huge fan of Sarr and hearing United offered a loan with option of £25m purchase rejected.

I'd like to see us test the waters with a full bid with add-ons but you'll looking at over £35m which I think is too rich for us.

A player exchange would be wonderful with maybe Besic and/or Bolasie and potential loan out Branthwaite too.

I'm a huge fan of Sarr and hearing United offered a loan with option of £25m purchase rejected.

I'd like to see us test the waters with a full bid with add-ons but you'll looking at over £35m which I think is too rich for us.

A player exchange would be wonderful with maybe Besic and/or Bolasie and potential loan out Branthwaite too.
I'd give them Bolasie and besic without getting Sarr

Thats just code for "im getting paid daft money at Everton and wont leave unless im getting paid similiar by another daft rich club"

He knows full well he isnt good enough to be a Premier League striker yet will milk us dry until his contract expires.

If he had any decency he would accept his inevitable move back to Turkey with grace but he wont as he wont be getting paid lots of £££ there.

You just ignoring the fact palace were all ready to buy him for 20m in the summer till he got injured then?

You just ignoring the fact palace were all ready to buy him for 20m in the summer till he got injured then?

I doubt they would have ended up buying him as the Man City game aside he was apparently poor.

I have no doubt he would move to another PL club who would also pay him more money than he would get in Europe but I doubt anyone will take him off our hands apart from a Turkish/Portuguese type club who wont be paying him as well as us stupid english do.

If I had my way his locker would have tape put on it and he would be banished to the under 23's for the rest of his days unless he agreed to move on.

I doubt they would have ended up buying him as the Man City game aside he was apparently poor.

I have no doubt he would move to another PL club who would also pay him more money than he would get in Europe but I doubt anyone will take him off our hands apart from a Turkish/Portuguese type club who wont be paying him as well as us stupid english do.

If I had my way his locker would have tape put on it and he would be banished to the under 23's for the rest of his days unless he agreed to move on.
If you were in Tosun's situation I guarantee you would be staying put if only for the cash. Why would you expect him to do what you wouldn't? So you would accept a pay cut in whatever job you do?
Don’t think so. That's the reality of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back