Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a way to leave out the Pele argument. Of course most people say the three are the best ever...

I just don't think you can say maradona is one of the best footballers ever. I think he is incredibly over rated personally.

If you look at players like the two Ronaldo's he can't even compare.

Obviously person opinions and all that though. Just for me I don't think you can call someone one of the best footballers ever when they were only really what you could call world class for 3 maybe 4 years.

It’s the fee that makes me think there could be some truth in this €8-10million, is a low fee when you convert to £ on a player £20 mill + when he signed. That suggests we are willing to accept a low fee and they will take on his high wage, we save 120k a week and get a bit of money to put toward Alan and space on the wage bill.

Last edited:

I just don't think you can say maradona is one of the best footballers ever. I think he is incredibly over rated personally.

If you look at players like the two Ronaldo's he can't even compare.

Obviously person opinions and all that though. Just for me I don't think you can call someone one of the best footballers ever when they were only really what you could call world class for 3 maybe 4 years.

Vastly more than 4 years.

He was peerless in 2 World Cups and in his 3rd injuries had taken hold but he still dragged Argentina to the Final.

He is without question top 3 thats ever played the game.

Unlike that Messi fraud he also showed his talent on the biggest stage.

Vastly more than 4 years.

He was peerless in 2 World Cups and in his 3rd injuries had taken hold but he still dragged Argentina to the Final.

He is without question top 3 thats ever played the game.

Unlike that Messi fraud he also showed his talent on the biggest stage.
I'm big time Messi is the greatest ever but Maradona was only good for 4 years isn't it either.

He was probably the best player in the world before he came to Europe and in the early 80s enough top players from South America stayed home that those leagues were at least competitive quality wise.

The World Cup record is impeccable too, although too much emphasis is placed on that.

It’s the fee that makes me think there could be some truth in this €8-10million, is a low fee when you convert to £ on a player £20 mill + when he signed. That suggests we are willing to accept a low fee and they will take on his high wage, we save 120k a week and get a bit of money to put toward Alan and space on the wage bill.
Scenes when the Mosh comes out and says hes not for sale because hes part of the Everton family....

OH just general rumours. Skint and loans one minute, signing Rabiot or Rodriquez the next. Someone is wrong.
for years on this site been following u gospel and verse thinking u know what u are talking about. Last two months u post constantly with such conviction yet u know sweet FA.honestly think ur RS

for years on this site been following u gospel and verse thinking u know what u are talking about. Last two months u post constantly with such conviction yet u know sweet FA.honestly think ur RS

You've made 2 posts on this site and both have been to call out long-standing GOTers as reds.

I am going to suggest you think hard before your next post.

Thanks for following mate, what makes you think I support the reds?

You're right that I know very little though. I just give my opinions, there are far more clues up people than me who are worth reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back