Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get him out of here for any fee. Im not sure Nice has a big pocket book but I would take just about anything for that turd to be off the payroll

They generally buy younger players.

Nice.webp

Yup. Not as bad as Besic.
He's a faux hard man with bad positioning and huge lapses in concentration defensively, who offers nothing going forward.
Maybe all I meant was I think he should have had more opportunities with the dross that we have in midfield not that he is of the required level.

Seems like he takes a lot of penos.

The lad has a decent physique and can pick a pass but very noticeable how little pressure there was on him and the time he had to play the ball.

Sparta are my 2nd team and I have seen a lot of Dutch football ( but never seen him play ) and it's virtually a non contact sport in Holland.

What kind of player is the Koopmeister?
Played a year at centre back a couple years ago. Is a sitter who likes to spray it about abit but can put a tackle in too. Gets by with his reading of the game more than his physical atributes. Id maybe say a similar type of player to Gareth Barry.
Question mark would be the time he gets on the ball will be alot less in the Premier League, so its how he ajusts to that

Played a year at centre back a couple years ago. Is a sitter who likes to spray it about abit but can put a tackle in too. Gets by with his reading of the game more than his physical atributes. Id maybe say a similar type of player to Gareth Barry.
Question mark would be the time he gets on the ball will be alot less in the Premier League, so its how he ajusts to that

sounds like one who we have injured lol

The lad has a decent physique and can pick a pass but very noticeable how little pressure there was on him and the time he had to play the ball.

Sparta are my 2nd team and I have seen a lot of Dutch football ( but never seen him play ) and it's virtually a non contact sport in Holland.
This is the question with the step up from the Dutch league, but the guy has been pretty natural with the ball to this point and is supposed to be a decent player at winning it back too. At 22 and probably in the neighborhood of 20m this one has a lot of potential imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back