Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a cracking night out in Sittard watching Sparta get a point there and then driving to Dusseldorf.

Enjoyed , if that's the right word , a Chinese meal in a restuarant in the town square in Sittard.

Liked your new ground though. Bijou and compact but still a decent atmosphere.
When was that? Never been to fond of our new ground tbh. Just a block of concrete in a waste land. Only during the last few years there's a bit more development around the stadium. Would love to get the chance to move back to our old ground though.

We need to move on from aging, injury prone players who have questionable attitudes. Morgan, Delph, Sig and Walcott to an extent they can't do the job week in and week out they can't be relied on to be fit either. Then we wonder why they are always injured. Let's look for some hungry dynamic players for the midfield like the ones we have up front.

When was that? Never been to fond of our new ground tbh. Just a block of concrete in a waste land. Only during the last few years there's a bit more development around the stadium. Would love to get the chance to move back to our old ground though.

@Dutch Toffee

Yeah it was a bit of a way out of town.

If I remember correctly it was about 7 years ago .

Just checked - it was 0-0 on 1st December 2014.

Saw Fortuna play twice in less than 24 hours.

Sittard v Sparta and Dusseldorf v Paderborn.

Both were awful games but the beer in Dusseldorf was first rate.

I don't think Klaassen has exactly ripped it up in Germany either has he? I think he was just a very very average player that we massively overpaid for to be honest, he wasn't really suited to the PL but mainly he was just not very good.
Yeah it is mostly this. He deceived with his goal return in the Dutch League which was more a product of being in a great team comparatively and not an example of his skill. Combined with being utterly woeful at impacting a game otherwise it made him useless here.

Looks slower than Cenk Tosun with worse hair wtf
Maybe he isn’t the quickest, but does he need to be if he’s technically very good. it’s getting the balance right. We probably need two in midfield and him for a decent fee and then someone who’s ready made to step in, wouldn’t be so bad.

Maybe he isn’t the quickest, but does he need to be if he’s technically very good. it’s getting the balance right. We probably need two in midfield and him for a decent fee and then someone who’s ready made to step in, wouldn’t be so bad.

Not in the Prem. No pace, no party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back