Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tell me one centre midfielder EVER who when you hear his name you think "Yeah, he was rapid him".

He is often described by pundits as one of the best and most complete modern day advanced playmakers, due to his technique, skill, athleticism, work-rate off the ball, vision, crossing accuracy, wide range of passing, and powerful long-range shooting ability with either foot.

Weirdly nobody mentions KDBs pace.

I mean Gareth Barry literally ran backwards.

I'm not saying glacial people will prosper, but I think people put far too much emphasis on pace for CMs.

I tend to agree I don't think it's necessarily pace we lack its power and physicality to get up and down the pitch. And someone who can run a game(Gomes can do it one game in five). We need a modern-day Yaya Toure essentially.

I don't think Klaassen has exactly ripped it up in Germany either has he? I think he was just a very very average player that we massively overpaid for to be honest, he wasn't really suited to the PL but mainly he was just not very good.
One of the most one footed players I've ever seen. Coming from a slow league to a fast league you at least need to be able to dribble and pass with your weeker foot. Unless you've got an absolute wand, maybe.

Tell me one centre midfielder EVER who when you hear his name you think "Yeah, he was rapid him".

He is often described by pundits as one of the best and most complete modern day advanced playmakers, due to his technique, skill, athleticism, work-rate off the ball, vision, crossing accuracy, wide range of passing, and powerful long-range shooting ability with either foot.

Weirdly nobody mentions KDBs pace.

I mean Gareth Barry literally ran backwards.

Im not saying glacial people will prosper, but I think people put far too much emphasis on pace for CMs.

Viera.

Always laugh when I hear the Makelele role, i can think of so many defensive midfielders before him who did exactly the same thing.

Good player mind, but utter typical Sky drivel that he revolutionised or invented the defensive midfield role.

It’s the same way Xabi Alonso invented the long pass or John Terry invented heading the ball out of the 6 yard area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back